Chapter 60 Shibuya Incident XIX

Angelica stood before Tsurugi. Truth be told, she was watching the boy's actions from a distance up until now. She knows that he's the complete vessel for Angra Mainyu, but there was one problem with him being the vessel.

"Why? Why is the descendant of Senji Muramasa the vessel for Angra Mainyu? We were suppose to kill the descendant so the major threat to our plan would be gone. But none of us could predict that one of the vessels was the descendant. Now that he's the complete vessel, we can't kill him."

"What happened here............."

Angelica looked towards Tsurugi. While his eyes were empty, his voice made it sound as if he was pleading. He wanted to know what happened. He wanted to know who was responsible for the destruction of Shibuya.

"My comrades and I may have started this battle. But....the one who killed the most humans here and destroyed most of this place wasn't us. It was you, Tsurugi Emiya. Along with Sukuna's vessel."

"It was.....my fault....."

Tsurugi couldn't believe what he heard. Were Itadori and himself really to blame for all this? While this happened, Angelica merely turned around with an unsatisfied look on her face.

"It seems as though your mere existence has caused nothing but trouble for everyone else. Wouldn't you agree, Faker?"

"It's.....my fault............."

~In Tsurugi's Mind~
"It's my fault........."

Tsurugi stood in the burning wasteland filled with infinite katana. Those three words he spoke echoed throughout the land. However, as his eyes were completely empty, he felt someone caressing his back.

"Tsurugi, do you remember what I said? About taking responsibility for your actions..well, I never said you had to do it alone. All you have to do is call out to me and i'll gladly help. You're tired aren't you, so just let me take over for now."

Tsurugi recognized this voice, yet it felt completely different at the same time. When he turned his head, he saw a single girl hugging him. She had long white hair and red eyes. Yet that smile on her face, something about it felt dangerous. That didn't matter to Tsurugi at this point. To be honest, he just wanted this madness to end.

"All I have to do....is call out your name......"

"Yes. You've already done it before. Plus look on the bright side....you have nothing to lose, so what's the point of holding back. Your rage, your sadness, your unbridled hatred. Plus you learned that the man who killed your dear sister is here. That alone should give you a reason to live. Now then, Tsurugi Emiya, what is it you desire most?"

Sakura Matou, Tsurugi knew that this girl before him was Sakura, yet he knew something happened to her

Sakura Matou, Tsurugi knew that this girl before him was Sakura, yet he knew something happened to her. However, he began to focus on her question. What was it that he desired most? As Sakura stood before Tsurugi, he found it hard to focus on an answer.