Chapter 10 Solo Mission

"Damn Gojo. Sending me out here just as I was working on a blade."

Tsurugi was seen walking around in Hiroo, a district in Shibuya. Gojo sent him on a mission to take care of a curse that was attacking people in the middle of the night. Since it was the middle of the day, Tsurugi had some free time before he would get to business. While he was here, he decided to visit one place in particular.

As Tsurugi was walking around, he saw various people roaming the streets. It was mostly families that were enjoying their time together. While a small smile appeared on his face, Tsurugi felt a bit envious. Seeing a family enjoying their time together brought back memories for him.

"I hope one day, that I can be a real sister to you. Is it possible for a selfish wish like that to come true?"

"Of course it can be granted.....why wouldn't it come true, Miyu?"

Soon Tsurugi made it to his destination, Tokyo Metropolitan Hiroo Hospital

Soon Tsurugi made it to his destination, Tokyo Metropolitan Hiroo Hospital. As Tsurugi walked in the hospital, he walked to the front desk. He asked the nurse if visits were okay. After getting the approval, Tsurugi walked to the room he visited the most.

As he reaches the door, he saw some people with a decent amount of curse energy walking by. They were no doubt the guys that were guarding her. Looks like Gojo made sure to keep his end of the deal. Soon Tsurugi knocked on the door of the hospital room.

"Sakura, it's me. I had a job here so I thought i'd pay you a visit."

After waiting a few moments, Tsurugi entered the hospital room. When he did, he saw one person standing up as she looked out of the window. As she turned around, a bright smile appeared on her face.

"I'm sorry I took so long to see you again, Sakura."

"That's fine. I'm glad you keep thinking of me, Senpai."

As Sakura was standing in front of Tsurugi, she noticed the boy seemed more quiet than usual

As Sakura was standing in front of Tsurugi, she noticed the boy seemed more quiet than usual. Seeing this, she grabbed the boy's hand as she walked him out of the room.