Chapter 94 Preparations For The Culling Game IV

As Tsurugi was heading back to where Musashi was located, he began to think about that Doll that housed the Caster Class card. If it wasn't for her flying around and launching lasers, she could've passed as a human being.

"So that's what a Doll is like. If that's the case, as soon as I find Principal Yaga or capture Angelica, I can be at ease when Sakura finally has a vessel for her soul to dwell in. Plus she could attend school normally again. Not to mention..........."

Tsurugi began to think about his middle school days with him, Sakura, and Yuta. Honestly, he almost felt like crying for recalling those memories after everything that has happened. If he succeeds in bringing her back, would those days return as well? Would Sakura, Yuta, and himself be able to laugh together again?

"I don't have time to dwell on those thoughts. All I can do is ac-"

"I've found you~."

Suddenly Tsurugi turned around while projecting Kanshou and Bakuya. When did, his blades collided with a pole being held by a single person. The figure was a female with long purple hair and her face was covered by a mask.

"I'm happy to see you, Senpai~."

Tsurugi quickly swung Kanshou and Bakuya at his opponent with great speed. However, his opponent smiled as she effortlessly parried Tsurugi's strikes. Tsurugi was shocked by this. He was using Reinforcement on his blades, yet the pole in the woman's hands didn't even have a scratch. As Tsurugi jumped back to gain some distance, the woman just stared at him.

"No...this won't do, Senpai."

Suddenly the girl dashed towards Tsurugi with great speed and punched the boy in his gut

Suddenly the girl dashed towards Tsurugi with great speed and punched the boy in his gut. Luckily, Tsurugi used Reinforcement on his stomach just before the punch connected. As he was sent flying and crashed onto the ground, the girl dashed towards him with great speed. Tsurugi quickly projected Kanshou and Bakuya in his hands as he knew he couldn't stay on the defensive.

"Trace Overedge!!!!!!"

Utilizing Reinforcement, Tsurugi transformed Kanshou and Bakuya into two longswords

Utilizing Reinforcement, Tsurugi transformed Kanshou and Bakuya into two longswords. As Tsurugi swung down Kanshou, the young lady in front of him caught the blade in her hand. The moment this happened, Tsurugi saw red markings growing on the blade as his eyes widen in shock.