Chapter 48 Shibuya Incident VII

As Sakura looked in front of her, her brother was standing before Tsurugi and herself. While Tsurugi stood back up, he glared at Shinji with an annoyed look on his face.

"You stay the hell away from her!!!!"

Tsurugi quickly projected a nameless katana as he lunged at Shinji. Shinji merely scoffed as he swept Tsurugi by his feet and repeatedly slammed the boy's head into the ground. While this happened, Shinji saw the horrified expression on Sakura's face and he was enjoying it.

"Oh~. Are you worried about this weakling that you seduced into saving you? Well try to do something about it, you damn skank!!!!"

Shinji quickly through several daggers at Sakura. As Sakura jumped to the side, Shinji smiled as he held another dagger and stabs it into Tsurugi's right shoulder. As Tsurugi screamed in pain, Sakura looked towards his way with a look of worry.

"Tsurugi!!!!!"

"You're mine!!!!"

Shinji soon punched Sakura in her gut then stabbed a dagger into her back. While she screamed in pain, Tsurugi was getting up as he glared at Shinji with hatred in her eyes.

"You stay away from her!!!!!"

Gathering as much strength as he could, Tsurugi projected several swords in the air as he launched them at Shinji

Gathering as much strength as he could, Tsurugi projected several swords in the air as he launched them at Shinji. Seeing this, Shinji quickly swung around his right arm as the daggers attached to the multitude of ropes deflected each sword Tsurugi launched at him.

"Stay out of this!!!!"

Shinji dashed towards Tsurugi and kicked the boy's head. This resulted in Tsurugi being sent flying backwards as his body harshly lands on the ground towards Sakura. When this happened, Sakura saw something fall out of the boy's pocket. The cursed item that she gave to him before she was kidnapped.

 The cursed item that she gave to him before she was kidnapped

"A Class Card?!"

Shinji was shocked by this. Where in the hell did Tsurugi manage to get his hands on that? However, Shinji mentally smirked as he remembered the conversation that Angelica had with him regarding the cursed items.