Chapter 58 Shibuya Incident XVII

~A few minutes ago~
"The Ten Shadows Technique begins...when a sorcerer receives two divine dogs. In order to use other shikigami, the sorcerer and divine dogs must work together to exorcise them. Then the sorcerer gains more shikigami, which they can utilize to exorcise and amass up to ten shikigami."

"Are you done? That hammer girl from before was strong too. And you're all so young. But you're on your last leg. With all that bleeding, I probably won't need to chase after you."

Fushiguro had just finished an intense match against one of the curses working for Mahito. However, Nanami, Naobito, and Maki were severely injured from Jogo, who was later killed by Sukuna. When Fushiguro let down his guard, he was stabbed by Haruto. However, he couldn't let things end like this.

"Blah blah blah. Are you done?"

"The thing is......you can exorcise shikigami with multiple people, but doing so nullifies the technique's effect after the exorcism is done. You can't use a shikigami unless you exorcise it, but you can summon them at any time to exorcise them. Though, not a single Ten Shadow technique user has been able to exorcise this one. With this treasure I summon..........."

Haruto couldn't believe the situation he was in

Haruto couldn't believe the situation he was in. A shikigami so strong that it couldn't be controlled. Fushiguro started an exorcism ritual and forced him to be apart of it. Now he has to fight with him in order to defeat this monster.

"Hey! You piece of crap! I'll be the first to pass on. Good luck."

As Fushiguro said this, Mahoraga struck his head and after harshly hitting the ground, his body crashed into a window of a nearby building

As Fushiguro said this, Mahoraga struck his head and after harshly hitting the ground, his body crashed into a window of a nearby building. While this happened, Haruto had a look of shock as the shikigami was now staring at him.

"Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!!! Dammit, stop messing around!!! Wake up, you stupid sorcerer!!!"

~Current Time~
Sukuna quickly looked in a certain direction. While this happened, Avenger just had a smile on his face. While this happened, Sukuna said one thing before he left.

"I have some important businesses to take care of. Dammit, of course something had to happen just when I was having fun."

After saying this, Sukuna quickly left Avenger behind. While this happened, he saw a powerful shikigami about to kill some random human he doesn't know. However, when he looked towards a certain building, he saw Fushiguro's body. It was injured and he wasn't moving.