Chapter 93 Preparation For The Culling Game III

Tsurugi and Musashi quickly lunged at the army of skeletal warriors. As Musashi cut two of them down the middle, Tsurugi projected several swords in the air and rained them down on his foes. While this happened, the two of them looked towards the sky.

"Up north, I sense a large amount of cursed energy. You think that's our culprit behind these skeletal warriors. What do you think Musashi?"

"Most definitely. Tsurugi, you focus on getting the person responsible for this. I'll handle these guys myself. I can't allow myself to get rusty."

"Fine, but don't go crying to me if you get your ass handed to you."

As Tsurugi said this, he ran in the direction where he sensed the cursed energy. As Musashi saw this, she smiled as she sheathed the blade in her right hand and held out one item in her hand.

"Consider this your first lesson, Tsurugi. Learn to have more faith in your own power. You're strong even without this."

Inside of her right hand was the Class Card that Tsurugi has been using

Inside of her right hand was the Class Card that Tsurugi has been using. She took it from Tsurugi's pocket when they were back to back. The woman smiled as she puts the card in her pocket as she held her second katana again.

"Now then, guess its time to see if i'm rusty."

Suddenly Musashi spin kicked one of the skeletons onto the the ground. Soon she hopped on its spine and began to use it like a skateboard. While this happened, she spun herself around on top of the skeleton and she held out her katanas. She sliced apart a large group of skeletons that were in front her using this method.

As she looked ahead, she saw another wave of skeletal soldiers. Seeing this, Musashi smirked as she hopped off the one she was using for transportation as it crashed into the wave, causing several of them to be sent flying into the air. Soon she spun her katanas above her head, resembling helicopter blades spinning. As the skeleton's fell down, their bones were sliced to tiny fragments as they came into contact with Musashi's blades.

After a few moments, Musashi stopped spinning her blades as she saw the numerous shards of bones on the ground. However, when this happened, she saw a large army of skeletal warriors heading towards her location. A smile appeared on her face as she held her blades tightly.

"Looks like i'll have a good warm up."