Chapter 18 Sister School Event

Jogo was seen in a hot spring as he was enjoying the peace and quiet. However, while he did this, he soon heard the sound of rushing footsteps.

"Jogo!!!!!!!"

Soon Jogo saw Mahito cannonball into the hot spring. While this happened, Getou and Shinji sat down near Jogo as he they saw Mahito swimming happily. Soon Shinji decided to comment on Mahito.

"Man, you look worn down. Did you get your ass handed to you?"

"You can tell? Sukuna and his host seem to be my natural enemy. It started with a toy I found by chance but it didn't end well."

"I see. My Hassans had some trouble too. Considering they're part of my cursed technique, their deaths don't really affect me on any level. Anyways, are we going through with the plan?"

"Yep. We'll gather Sukuna's fingers and offer them to him."

Hearing this, the curses smiled as Getou told them how to start off. To get the six fingers that the school have in their possession. Since the higher ups don't know Itadori's strength as a vessel, they fear that he may go berserk before he eats them all. Hearing this, Shinji just smiled as he said one thing.

"This is going to be fun."

~Meanwhile~
"Yay.....peace, peace."

"I see you two haven't changed, Sakamoto-san."

"Nope, and that's the part I love about Oryou-san."

Inside of Nanami's hotel room, Ryouma was talking to the man himself. Meanwhile, Oryou was playing tic-tac-toe with Gojo. No one has won a game yet. To be honest, Nanami was thankful that Ryouma brought Oryou with him. After all, it means Gojo wouldn't annoy him.

"So Nanami, I heard about your mission with Sukuna's vessel. Is it true you ran into a special grade?"

"Yes, though sadly, it slipped through our grasp. When I went to the residence of one of its victims, I found one of Sukuna's fingers. I gave it to the higher ups because that idiot would probably feed it to Itadori."

"I wish I could help you, though sadly, Oryou's too curious about how the fingers taste and we know how she gets when her curiosity gets to her."

Nanami merely nod his head in understanding. While the adults were in the room, they heard the sound of rushing footsteps. When they looked in the doorway they saw Itadori with Tsurugi in his grasp as the boy wore an apron.

"Let's hurry to where everyone is!!!!!"

"But......I just got the new cooking equipment. I was excited to use it."

"C'mon Emiya!!!! After all this time we get to see Fushiguro and Kugisaki again."

As Tsurugi was imagining this, he pictured Fushiguro being stoic and Nobara probably being irritated and breaking his cooking utensils out of spite. Soon Tsurugi was shivering a bit as he was faking his enthusiasm.

"Yay.......people......."

"Hold on, Yuuji! You can't just walk up there normally after two months of separation. You gotta do a surprise. The first years would cry laughing from astonishment, the second years and Kyoto students will join in too! Surely someone will start vomiting and global warming will be solved!!!!"

As Gojo said this to Itadori, Tsurugi had an exhausted expression on his face. Just as he was about to leave, Gojo puts a hand on his shoulder with a smirk on his face.

"Not so fast, Tsurugi. You have a part to play in this reunion!"

"....dammit."

~Meanwhile~
"W-why's everyone empty-handed?!"