Chapter 24 Completion

"Man, I barely got to do anything. I wonder if i'll get scolded. Compared to me though, you worked too hard."

Haruto Shigemo, a curse user, was walking inside what seemed to be an underground tunnel

Haruto Shigemo, a curse user, was walking inside what seemed to be an underground tunnel. As he did, he looked to the side and saw Hanami. The left side of the curse's body was completely gone as the curse fell onto the ground.

"Poor thing. I can put you at ease."

"Good work."

Just as Haruta got a hold of his sword, Mahito was already behind him

Just as Haruta got a hold of his sword, Mahito was already behind him. Soon the curse took his arm off of Haruta as he started walking.

"Though don't forget your place human, or i'll kill you."

"Aw, come on. It was kindness. I guess a curse wouldn't understand. So then, did you get it?"

"Of course I did. Sukuna's fingers and the special grade cursed object, Death Painting Wombs, numbers one to three."

~Flashback~
"The Buddhist Temple facade at Jujutsu Tech is just that, a facade. Thanks to Tengen's barrier technique, the building changes every day. There are one-thousand doors, but only one of them connects to the storeroom where all the fingers and other highly dangerous cursed objects are."

Getou was explaining the plan to Mahito and the others. Before they had the finger involved in the case of a human bystander, Junpei Yoshino, he put a talisman on it made from Mahito's cursed energy. It was an advanced seal, so it shouldn't come undone.

"Since you're the source, tracking it down will be no problem, Mahito."

"Any guards?"

"Only two of Tengen's small-fry assistants between the door and the storeroom. More importantly Mahito, I want you to thin out as many sorcerer's at the school as possible before that Veil is undone. Take pressure off of Hanami."

~Flashback ends~
"C'mon Hanami. Let's go home."

As Mahito was carrying Hanami on his back, he saw a golden gate open before him. When he looked into it, he saw Angelica waiting for him at their hideout as she had a severely damaged Berserker with her. As Mahito was going to the gate to go to the hideout, he was listening to Hanami.

"Mahito. It's quite stressful to put the brakes on killing intent, isn't it?"

"Heh. You're sounding more like a curse, Hanami."

~One day later~
"Since when were you buddies with the gorilla (Todo)?"

"Um....I wouldn't say we're buddies."

As Fushiguro questioned Itadori, his classmate ,along with Nobara, were eating pizza while he was in a bed inside of the infirmary at the school. While this happened, Tsurugi was sound asleep since he was the most injured of the group.

"I remember what happened, but I wasn't really myself."

"Were you drunk?"

"You think i'm the type to drink in that kind of situation?! That hurts, Kugisaki!!!"

As Fushiguro was eating, he looked at Itadori. He could tell that he's gotten stronger since the last time they met. Soon he looked at the boy when he saw him speaking.

"We're glad you're okay, Fushiguro!"

"Itadori....you've gotten stronger. We talked about our own truths that time in the detention center. Perhaps we're both right or both wrong....or there's no answer. It comes down to whether or not you come to terms with it or not. It's impossible to come to terms without a sense of self and weak sorcerers lack that. I'll also get stronger and surpass you."

"Hehe!!! That's more like it, Fushiguro!"

"Are you leaving me out of this?"

"Can you all shut the hell up so people can rest without getting the urge to punch someone?!"

Fushiguro, Nobara, and Itadori all turned to the direction from where the voice came. When they did, they saw Tsurugi glaring at them. While this happened, Itadori smiled.

"Tsurugi, i'm glad you-"

Suddenly Itadori was punched through a window. When Fushiguro and Nobara looked at Tsurugi, they saw the boy used Reinforcement on his body to make the punch more powerful.

"You got a lot of nerve to show your face you son of a bitch. Gojo told me everything. You let my creation get broken and think you can get away with it!!!!!"

As Itadori was thinking about what Tsurugi was talking about, he remembered that Tsurugi was always in a workshop making blades. Then he remembered that Gojo....lent him....a blade during the first mission which got destroyed at the detention center.

"Please forgive me?"

"I'll forgive you when Twitter stops trying to cancel stuff."

As Tsurugi was done, he soon looked at his other two classmates. When he did, they instantly shook their heads as they wanted to cause no trouble. As Tsurugi was going back to the bed, he felt someone's hand on his shoulder.

"Hold it, Emiya. There's something I have to tell you."

"Fine then, make it quick Kugisaki."

"As much as I hate to admit it, you were a big help against that giant curse from before. So.....thanks a lot."

The room was silent. Not a single sound was made after Nobara said that. When she looked at Tsurugi, she saw the boy in the corner as he was praying.

"She actually said something nice. Its the sign of the apocalypse. Well then, I had a good life. Namu Amida Butsu."

"IS THAT HOW YOU SHOW APPRECIATION FOR SOMEONE SHOWING GRATITUDE?!"

"GRATITUDE MY ASS!!! YOU SAID I ONLY PLAYED A BIG PART, I BASICALLY DID ALL OF THE DAMN WORK MAKING SURE YOU DIDN'T DROP DEAD!!!!!!"

As the two of them were glaring at each other, they instantly looked away from each other. However, as Nobara looked down, she saw the boy holding out a fist. Seeing this, the girl smirked as she fist bumps the swordsmith.

"Glad you survived, demon woman."

"Heh. Same to you, sword bastard."

~The Next Day~
Tsurugi was seen inside of the school. While he heard the sound of the other students screaming outside, he was stuck in the school as he was in charge of making food. While this happened, he remembered what a certain blindfold wearing creep said.

"One can't go to war on an empty stomach. After all that's happened, we all need this. So then, you'll be the head of the monstrous hell known as the kitchen!!!!!"

"I'm seriously going to punch him one of these days."