Chapter 30 Origin of Obedience V

Shirou couldn't believe what he saw. Tsurugi was still standing, his left arm broken, and still prepared to fight. Soon the curse began to laugh at Tsurugi's condition.

"Hahahahaha. I'll admit, i'm impressed that you managed to shield yourself and survive. But do you really think you can beat me with one arm?"

"No.....I don't think I can defeat you with one arm....."

Suddenly Tsurugi dashed towards Shirou. Soon he projects several copies of Kanshou as he held them by their hilts in between his fingers in a fan like motion and threw them all at Shirou.

Seeing this, the curse used his katana to deflect all of them. As he did, Tsurugi lunged forth and projected Bakuya in his hand. As he swung the blade, Shirou quickly swung his own blade to intercept the attack. However, while he was focusing on Tsurugi all of the copies of Kanshou from earlier suddenly spun around and attack Shirou from behind.

As Shirou's back was stabbed, Tsurugi grabbed the curse by his head and slams him on the ground. Afterwards, he stomped on Shriou's chest and kicks him into a tree.

".....I KNOW that I can kill you with one arm."

"You cocky bastard. You think you have me all figured out. Well then, its time to get serious."

Soon Shirou gathered up as much curse energy as he could. Soon Tsurugi charged forward as he projected Shirou's katana. As he swung the blade, Shirou jumped back to avoid the attack.

"Hell of the fallen victims. Battlefield of the forgotten warriors. The soil imbued with your sorrow and anguish shall manifest here! Hell of Shimbara:Onri Edo!!!!!!!!"

As Shirou released the cursed energy, Tsurugi was struggling to keep his eyes opened. Soon Tsurugi noticed something different. There was a large quantity of black vines with numerous thorns. In front of him was an giant castle that gave off ferocious animosity as a blood red moon was in the sky. Not only that, the entire area seemed to be engulfed in flames. So much so, that it was getting difficult to breathe. It was so hot, that it felt like if Tsurugi wasn't careful, his own lungs could burn in flames.

 It was so hot, that it felt like if Tsurugi wasn't careful, his own lungs could burn in flames

"Is this.....a Domain Expansion? No, it doesn't feel the same as when Mt.Fuji and Gojo used theirs. Is this a-"

"A Reality Marble. One that reenacts the hell I survived in the Shimbara Rebellion. This world is cut off from normal reailty, unlike a Domain Expansion. To project one's internal landscape whilst sealing off the real world, that is a Reality Marble."

Shirou smirked as he looked at Tsurugi. Just as Tsurugi threw Bakuya at him, the thorns from the Reality Marble grabbed the blade. Though while this happened, Tsurugi used Reinforcement on his legs and lunged forward as he punched Shirou into the ground.

"Heheheheh. Hahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!"

"What's so funny?!"

"The true terror of my Reality Marble....is that it has no exit. This is your hell now!!!!! Rejoice, this is the land which many have lost their lives!!!!! This land that has brought nothing but despair shall be your grave!!!!!!!!"