Chapter 38 Prelude of Terror

~October 18th~
"Hey, Gojo-sensei. Hey.....Wake your ass up!!!!!"

As Gojo lifts the blindfold on his eyes, he saw his students all standing around him

As Gojo lifts the blindfold on his eyes, he saw his students all standing around him. He was happy that all of them answered his calls. As he stood up, he began to walk around the school halls.

"Listen, you will be meeting up with Utahime today. We have something major to deal with. Let's just say...it's an issue of trust."

~With Utahime~
The blue sky and the sun were blocked by storm clouds as it began to rain. When she looked ahead, she saw Tsurugi and the other first years approaching her.

"This way please. Gojo has told you about the mole, right?"

"Yes."

"We think there are two or more people feeding information to the curse users. One has to be highly ranked, even higher than the principals. I can't do anything about that. The other is someone feeding information to that higher-up....today's target. They're still only under suspicion so after apprehending the suspect, we need to conduct an interrogation."

The group nodded their heads in understanding. However, one thought was in their minds. Since all the people of the Tokyo branch are here, then the mole must be someone from the Kyoto school.

~Meanwhile~
"Mechamaru, notebooks are due today."

"........"

"Mechamaru?"

As Miwa walked into the student lounge area, she saw Mechamaru sitting on a bench. However, she was just met with silence. Soon her classmate finally spoke up to her.

"Sorry, Miwa. I'm gonna go to sleep for a bit. My notebooks on my desk."

"Isn't it a bit early to sleep?"

Soon the doll in front of Miwa was silent. Seeing this, Miwa just kept poking the doll's head repeatedly.

"He's actually sleeping. I wonder where the real Mechamaru is."

~With Tsurugi~
As Tsurugi and the others followed Utahime, Tsurugi had a weird feeling. It felt as if this situation was just too simple. However, while he was thinking, he was also listening to Utahime.

"The real body of Mechamaru, Kokichi Muta, is here in this underground bunker. We don't suspect him because he's suspicious, but through process of elimination."

"He calls his puppets Mechamaru and his name is Kokichi. This guy must really love Danganronpa."

"Puppet manipulation. Its range, thanks to his Heavenly Restriction, reaches the entire nation. Using unregistered puppets that act as moles to steal information would be easy for him."