Chapter 95 Reason to Live

~Tsurugi's mind~
Sakura was seen on the hill of swords along with the spirit dwelling within the Archer Class Card in Tsurugi's possession. While she was working on a way to get Tsurugi to avoid using Sakura-no-Yoru, an idea was forming inside of her head.

"Archer.....is it possible to strengthen the blade i'm making for Tsurugi with a Binding Vow?"

The cursed spirit next to her looked at her with an eyebrow raised. It's true that she could potentially create a blade more powerful than Sakura-no-Yoru, however, the binding vows would have to be even harsher than the mentioned blade's for it to be completely stronger. As Archer nods his head, he looked upwards as a single thought plagued his mind.

"It seems that Sakura isn't the only one with a hurdle to cross."

~Meanwhile~
".........."

Tsurugi was seen slicing apart several cursed spirits with Kanshou and Bakuya in hand. While this happened, Musashi looked at the boy in worry. The moment he decapitated another curse, the young lady put a hand on the boy's shoulder. When she looked at the boy, she noticed how the boy had small streaks of white within his auburn hair.

"Tsurugi

"Tsurugi.....maybe you should rest for now."

"I can't afford that, Musashi. I need to kill him. The longer Kenjaku is still running around, the more he's going to destroy. Besides, I can't rest knowing that Miyu's killer is still breathing!!!! Not to mention that this is my only chance of saving Sakura!!!"

Musashi looked at Tsurugi's eyes. The boy has barely gotten any sleep and was cutting down cursed spirits left and right. Luckily, they haven't run into any Class Card users lately so he hasn't been using the Archer Class Card in his possession as much. However, Musashi was concerned about the boy. His eyes and voice were filled with so much rage, but behind it all.....she felt nothing but sorrow.

"Come on Tsurugi, even I can't fight forever. While I understand how important our task is, destroying your body won't help anyone. What would Ryouma and Oryou-san say if they were here?"

As Musashi said this, Tsurugi stopped in his tracks. He may not be in the best mindset right now, but he wasn't an idiot. He knew Ryouma and Oryou would be against this. As he clenched his fists, Musashi smiled as she sat down on the ground along with Tsurugi.

"A small break won't hurt. Besides, we can chat while we still have time. After all, once the plan really gets going, we'll be too busy fighting."

"Fine....so then....what is it you want to speak of?"

"Well, you always mentioned Sakura, but you never elaborate. I know you have some issues, but keeping your emotions to yourself may do you more harm than good."

As Musashi said this, Tsurugi began to think to himself. The days he spent together with Yuta and Sakura were just as precious to him as his time with Miyu. Now, only Yuta is with him. He knows Sakura and Miyu are dead, but....he just can't accept this. He can't accept that two innocent girls lost their lives just because of their involvement with him.