Chapter 52 Shibuya Incident XI

"Tsurugi.......is that you?"

Ryouma was in shock by what he saw. Tsurugi seemed much different compared to what he was at the temple. He knew something must have happened. As Tsurugi looked towards Ryouma, he threw something at him. As Oryou and Ryouma looked, they saw it was Sakura's ribbon.

"It's all my fault. Because I was too weak at that moment, Sakura......."

"Tsurugi-"

"A wise girl once told me that when you make a choice, you need to take responsibility for what happens next. Sakamoto-san, I can't stay like this for long. When I reach that point, i'll need your help. But until then.....let me handle this."

Ryouma was shocked by Tsurugi's statement. His words had so much weight to them, yet his ice cold glare were fixed onto Alter. However, Tsurugi didn't sound like himself. Ryouma was slowly realizing what was happening. The warmth that Tsurugi had was close to dying out.

Soon Alter pulled all of the blades out of his body. As he glared at Tsurugi, he had a feeling that he was gonna hate him. Not only that, his instincts were telling him that he was the most dangerous opponent now. The curse smirked as he held his spear and points the edge of it at Tsurugi's direction.

"I don't know who you are, but...try not to die so early. Hopefully you can kill my boredom. Now then, try to entertain me, boy."

"Trace..."

Suddenly Tsurugi was out of Alter's sight. Before he realized it, he felt his back being sliced opened. When he turned around, Tsurugi's foot was slammed into his face as he was sent flying into a building. While Alter was getting up, he saw Tsurugi holding two twin swords in his hands.

"....On."

"My projections seem even more durable now

"My projections seem even more durable now. My physical strength has also increased dramatically. So this is the power of a Class Card and Counter Guardian. But i'm still injured from my battle against Akaza and Shinji, plus this is my first time using Install, so I can't do this for long."

"You damn brat!!!!!"

Suddenly Alter charged forward as he held his left arm up as if he would through a punch. Just as Tsurugi was about to side step to the left, Alter smiled as he suddenly thrusts the spear in his right hand. However, his eyes widen in shock as Tsurugi jumped over the spear as he threw Kanshou and Bakuya into Alter's body.

Tsurugi quickly projects multiple copies of Kanshou and Bakuya in the air and fired them at Alter in rapid fire succession. Seeing this, Alter spun his spear in front of him and managed to block a good majority of the swords but some of them managed to pierce his flesh. While he was distracted with the swords in front of him, Tsurugi used this chance to dash behind Alter and stabbed his last pair of Kanshou and Bakuya into Alter's shoulders.