Chapter 45 Shibuya Incident IV

Akaza removed his fist from Oryou's chest. As this happened, Oryou fell onto the ground. While her wounds were healing, Oryou's stamina wasn't restored. However, she quickly went to Ryouma.

"Ryouma!!!! Your arm!!!!!"

"It's fine Oryou-san!!!!"

Ryouma stood up as he glared at Akaza. You can take a limb from him, but the moment you hurt his wife, he won't ever forgive you. While this happened, he used to left hand to hold Reimei Muramasa.

"It's a good thing i'm ambidextrous. Plus Principal Yaga and Ieiri are hidden. With Oryou's keen sense of smell we can locate Ieiri and have her treat me at any time."

"Destructive Kill-"

"Out of the way!!!!"

Tsurugi quickly projected several swords in the air as he launched all of them towards Akaza

Tsurugi quickly projected several swords in the air as he launched all of them towards Akaza. As Akaza quickly stepped to the side, Tsurugi dashed behind him as he projects Kanshou and Bakuya.

"So this is your fighting spirit!!!! You've finally awakened from your empty shell, Tsurugi Emiya!!!!!!"

Akaza punched Tsurugi in his chest, causing the boy to cough up blood. The curse grabbed Tsurugi by his head and slams his harshly onto the ground. Akaza had a smile on his face as he could tell this fight was getting interesting.

"Destructive Kill, Crush Style:Willow of a Thousand Flashes!!!!!"

After slamming Tsurugi into the ground, Akaza performed a powerful downward punch that delivers a large shockwave into the ground that expands outward, causing a massive crater

After slamming Tsurugi into the ground, Akaza performed a powerful downward punch that delivers a large shockwave into the ground that expands outward, causing a massive crater. Tsurugi coughed up a lot of blood. If he wasn't using Reinforcement on his body, he would've already died. Though he could tell that his ribs were still damaged.

"Sakamoto-san...Oryou-san. You two try to meet up with Panda-senpai's group."

"Tsurugi, we can't just leav-"

"I'm the only one here who's in a good enough condition to fight him off. You lost an arm and Oryou-san can barely take any hits from him. Just go, i'll be fine!!!!"