Chapter 17 The End of the Murders

"Oryou-san!!!!"

"Right!!!!"

As Ryouma sliced off the head of another Hassan, Oryou slams her body onto the ground, causing the ground to quake. Soon she opened her jaw and caught several of the curses as her fangs pierced through their bodies. While this happened, Ryouma quickly jumped onto Oryou's back as he shot several of the Hassans.

"Ryouma, you're worried. You're moving slower than usual."

"Is it that obvious? Sorry, as much as I know that the mission is important, I just can't help but worry about Tsurugi. He may be a sorcerer, but at the end of the day, he's still a child."

Soon Oryou began to change back to her normal self as she was behind Ryouma. They took out a good amount of the Hassans here. There seemed to be only ten of them left. Seeing this, Ryouma smiled as he looked at Oryou.

"Are you ready?"

"Of course. Oryou-san knows how lost Ryouma would be without her."

~With Tsurugi~
"Trace On!!!!!!"

As Tsurugi projects Kanshou and Bakuya, he charged forward to the cloaked assassin

As Tsurugi projects Kanshou and Bakuya, he charged forward to the cloaked assassin. While this happened, the cloaked figure repeated this action. Soon Tsurugi's Kanshou clashed with the assailant's knife. Tsurugi quickly slashed the assailant's chest with Bakuya and kicks him away. When this happened, he saw a skeletal mask on the figure's face.

"So I take it you're the boss. That saves me some trouble then!!!!"

The assailant quickly took off its cloak revealing a curse with a charcoal like body and a skeletal mask. While this happened, Tsurugi saw that its right arm was covered by a black cloth. Soon Tsurugi threw Kanshou and Bakuya at the figure.

As the curse jumped in the air, Tsurugi quickly projects his bow and launched several arrows at it. The arrows pierced the figure's left arm, it's chest, and it's right leg. As the curse was falling, Tsurugi quickly jumped into the air and slams his foot onto the curse as it crashed into the ground.

"Amazing....."

Soon the curse threw several of its knives at Tsurugi. The boy used Kanshou and Bakuya to deflect most of them, but as he moved to the side in an attempt to dodge, he winced in pain from the injuries he got from Mori. Soon two knives were in his left arm, one slightly above the other. Soon Tsurugi pulled the knives out of his arm as he was starting to get annoyed.

"Not yet.....I can't die here!!!!"

Tsurugi throws the first pair of Kanshou and Bakuya at the creature. Seeing this, the Hassan held a dagger and knocks the blades into different directions with it. However, while this happened, Tsurugi slashed the curse's chest open with a second pair of the swords in his hands. Shortly afterwards, the swords the creature deflected earlier returns and hits its back.