Chapter 47 Shibuya Incident VI

Tsurugi was rushing down the stairs as fast as he could. Soon he used Reinforcement on his legs to increase his jumping power. Tsurugi jumped high in the air as he saw himself landing at the bottom of the staircase seconds after. As he lands on his feet, he saw that he formed a small crater upon landing.

"I don't have much time. I need to hurry. Not only because of my mission, but because Sakamoto-san and Oryou-san are still heavily injured."

"Tsurugi..."

Tsurugi heard the sound of someone coughing for a few moments. Not only that, he heard a familiar voice calling out to him. As he turned around, his eyes became wide with shock. Purple eyes met with his golden brown eyes as he saw long purple hair in front of him.

"Sakura......is it really yo-"

"Senpai!!!!"

Soon Sakura ran towards Tsurugi as she embraced the boy. When she did, she noticed that she was starting to feel better compared to earlier. Tsurugi was still in shock. Sakura was right here in front of him, yet he couldn't believe it. As he hugged her back, Sakura noticed that the boy was shaking.

"Senpai?"

"Thank god.....thank god you're okay, Sakura."

"As he embraced me, this was the first time I saw him trembling

"As he embraced me, this was the first time I saw him trembling. For the first time, he let his guard down as his true feelings were now present. In this moment, this brief reunion, I saw another side of Tsurugi."

"Sakura...Shibuya isn't safe. We need to find somewhere safe for you to go."

Tsurugi was trying to think of where to go. He could try going to Ieiri's location, where Sakamoto and Oryou should be. He knew staying out here wasn't an option. Considering he just fought a special grade, that much was obvious.

"Senpai.......run away."

"Sakura?"

"When I was kidnapped, I was told that I was a vessel. It has to be because of the cursed spirit my family sealed into me. Senpai, let's run away together."

As Tsurugi looked at Sakura, he couldn't tell what Sakura was feeling. She was desperate for an answer, but it felt like it was a lot more complicated than simply an answer to her plead.

~Meanwhile~
"Ryouma, are you sure you're alright?"

Kusakabe, Panda, Ryouma, and Oryou all ran into the veil. They were given the clearance to enter after hearing about Gojo's condition and when transfigured humans and cursed spirits started attacking civilians.

"Don't worry, i've stopped the bleeding. Plus I can still fight, even with one arm."

"Oryou-san can still muster tons of horsepower. Wait...Oryou-san is stronger than a horse, so maybe she should say Oryou-power."