Chaoter 94

Written: March 23, 2020

Yes, hello Im alive :'D I've been very busy with university right now but I have always kept in mind that about this book💕😙

Sorry for the waittt!!

Enjoyy!!!

¶×¶×¶×¶×¶×¶×¶×¶×¶

-3rd Person-

As the sun rises from the late afternoon to early evening, visitors comes and goes through the hospital where a girl named Mizuki Uzumaki is currently settled in.

A group of familiar boys makes their way out of the room of the mentioned girl in order to let her rest. Leaving Mizuki, Kakashi and Naruto in the room to have their own time to spend together with.

"Hey hey, should we get a get well soon gift for Mizuki-chan? She seems like she's in outer space earlier" Kiba says with a smile as he folds his arms on the back of his head as he walks beside Shikamaru and Sasuke.

Choji didn't really came back to eat dinner in the hospital, since his dad had to ask for his help since they were planning to move houses, thus unable to join. But he did buy some melon and handed it to Shikamaru so that Shikamaru can give it to Mizuki.

In the end, Mizuki appreciated the bread souch that she shared it to her brother while her gaze keep unintentionally landing on Sasuke, who's looking like he's planning to do something. Whether it is  good or bad, she couldn't really tell since his expressions were basically the same for the whole morning to evening.

"What kind of gift are you thinking?" Shikamaru boredly asks as he carries a bag filled with vegetables to bring home. Glancing at Sasuke every now and then, feeling slightly worried on why he's been so quiet lately.

"Maybe some food again?" Kiba asks with a wondering tone as he continues to look ahead the lit up road, watching the villagers walking around, chattering and conversing to each other.

".....She likes stuff animals..."Sasuke suddenly says in a mumble, as he place both his hands inside his pockets as mire thoughts enters his mind.

Luckily, Kiba didn't hear him. But a certain heard the very low shisper of the Uchiha, looking at Sasuke suspiciously while pretending like he's not hearing him.

"Yo, I'm gonna part from you guys now! I still need to clean my room since my mom will probably kill me when she comes back later this evening from her mission" Kiba says with a nervous laugh while scratching the back of his head, a sweatdrop appearing on his head with the thought of her mother releasing an unknown tailed beast inside the house.

"Yeah, go. I don't care" Shikamaru boredly says with a yawn while shooing the noisy canine boy, not even bothering to look at him as both him and Sasuke continues to walk

"Rude bitch!" Kiba barks out with an eyeroll.

"You're the dog here" Sasuke shoots back with a side eye before hearing shouts from Kiba as they continue to walk their way to their homes.

As the two distances from the noisy boy, they were left with a deafening silence around them. As the silence thickens, the mood drops, as if the world is screaming for Shikamaru to say something to Sasuke. 

"Oy, I don't know why you're so quiet lately and I'm not really having a good feeling about it..." Shikamaru says with serious tone as he glance at the side to look at the quiet Uchiha, wondering on what he plans to say.

"...." Silence was the response as Sasuke continues to walk along side with the Nara, trying to ignore his comment moments ago as he watch the little kids running around the lively streets of Konoha.