Chapter 3

EDITED: JUNE 11,2020

-3rd Person-

After Graduation, the sibling slowly made their way to their usual spot. Which was infront of their school, there stood a tall and thick tree and a single wooden Plank hanging by its branch. Naruto and Mizuki was talking to each other, planning what they will do after this graduation. Ramen? Another prank? Annoy Iruka?

From afar, stood a group of mothers. Giving them death glares making the younger Uzumaki shiver in fright.

Why are they looking at us like we're some monster? She thought with a frown.

"Look it's them."

"How can they let those things pass the academy."

"Let's be quiet we aren't supposed to talk about it."

"I can't believe that they graduated"

"Look at them... Pathetic..."

The women whispered loudly, somewhat purposely making the siblings hear their remarks about them.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"O-Onii-chan, why are the villagers so mean to us? What did we do? We didn't d-do anything right? " Mizuki asks, her voice trembling in pain.

Why does it always have to be like this? They were literally kids who bore no sins when they were born. People should never blame it to the offspring of the main trouble right? They had nothing to do with it. It wasn't their choice to seal a tailed beast inside them. They didn't even know what power and destruction that they hold or cause.

"I don't know..." Naruto actually don't know, sure he was there to somewhat experience what was happening but he somehow forgot it. Like the memory was snatched away from him. It was difficult.

"Mizuki-chan! Let's go eat barbeque! Shikamaru will treat us! Oh! You can come too, Naruto!" Kiba yelled from a distance, jogging his way to the pair of siblings with Akamaru just behind him.

"K-kiba-san!" Mizuki cheered as she stopped the swing with her feet, stumbling a bit but stood up while patting away the leaves that fell on her lap.

"You go ahead I'll be right behind you." Naruto smiled and hugging his little sister tightly then looked straight ahead, giving Kiba a look saying 'Take care of her while I'm gone'

With a nod, Kiba grinned, showing his canine grin then stopped infront of them. Akamaru leaping towards Mizuki, who held her arms out in excitement when she saw the puppy.

Mizuki smiled then walked towards Kiba with a smile then waved at her brother then left.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hey. Naruto, is it?" a voice asked from behind him, the blonde whipped  his head in caution.

"Oh, Mizuki-sensei it's you. You don't have to sneak up on me" Naruto says while scratching the back of his head nervously.

"Would you like to protect your little sister?" Mizuki asked with an evil glint in his eye.

"Of course!"

"Then let me tell you a secret. There's a scroll with strong jutsu in it and I guarantee that when you learn it, you will be able to protect your sister," Mizuki explains with an unusual smile plastered on his face.

"Scroll?"

"Yes, a scroll but the thing is it's inside the Hokage's Building. How about you take it and I will teach it to you?"
.
.
.
.
.
"Why don't you just take it yourself? You have more authority since you're also a teacher right? Why do I have to get it?" Naruto wondered while giving the man a suspicious look.