Chapter 13

EDITED: JUNE 24, 2020
.
.
.
HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!
.
.
.

-3rd Person-

The Next two days Sasuke and Naruto Kept on Training, Sakura.... Was Just Sakura??? Tazuna and His Daughter Tsunami Were Doing the Household Chores as always, Little Inari Keeps on upseting Mizuki by running away from her, Kakashi was Trying to cheer her up.

It was currently dinner, and the Red head made her way to the dining table. She was just out playing with some bunnies that she recently met, calling them choco and late. Choco have a dark brown fur with two cream colored spots while Late have a cream colored fur and a dark ring surrounding her right eye.

The past two days, Mizuki would visit her Brother and Sasuke in the forest. Speaking of the two, they were improving quite well with their Chakra control and can already reach more than half of the length of their tree.

Kakashi would come visit them several times a day to check their process, he was shock that they were still continuing it...maybe they didn't want to lose to the girls?

He would always assist Mizuki since she was still healing, and speaking of her wound...it was closing up nicely, she could run around without wincing in pain and can even bend properly now even though the pain can sometimes appear out of no where.

Sakura was trying her best to not totally ignore Mizuki, well...she is really trying her best here seeing that she doesn't really have patience to begin with anyways.

Not like Sakura pities Mizuki or anything, but she's trying to atleast show some interest when the poor Red head would ask her about random stuffs such us "When did time begin?" to " Would a fly without wings be considered as a walk?" or "Are Medusa's leg hairs  tiny snakes?"

To be honest, Mizuki freaks Sakura out. She is an odd ball with so much curiosity that it made her question about life for a solid hour.

Was she even breathing correctly? Did she drink water properly? It literally made her question her whole existence.

Mizuki would just stare at the bubble gum haired girl curiously while asking her those types of questions.

Wondering why...on earth would Mizuki think about Medusa's leg hairs....and who the hell is Medusa?!

Back to the present...

Opening the main door, the smell of meat and fish welcomes her. She is hungry....very.

Greeted by her team she sits between Sasuke and Naruto again, in front of Sakura and Kakashi. For tonight's menu it's: Steak, Rice, grilled fish, roasted potatoes and tomatoes. Yum.

The house is noisy as usual with Naruto having an argument with Inari about something with uhm... Something.

The rest of the team ate in silence, enjoying the warm food that's served to them by non other than, Tsunami.

-Mizuki-

I was Ignoring all the Arguments From Inari-san and Onii-chan, But Something Caught my attention.

Thinking how I should terroris---I mean-- on what more questions that I can ask to Sakura-San after dinner! Ooooh! What about "There are more boobies than people around the world".... Not like I have big boobies to begin with  though....sigh.

Staring down at my non existing boobies with a sigh, maybe if I grow older then I'll have some...

Chewing on the meat, I watch as Sakura-san scream at Onii-chan for eating like a.....pig. Kakashi-sensei and Sasuke-San was having a small conversation across each other. Tazuna-San and his family eating happily, complimenting Tsunami-san's cooking as usual.