Special/OVA #2

THIS IS NOT EDITED!!!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

MODERN AU!

Enjoy!!

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"Then The Dragon Swooped down!, Taking the Princess! " Anko, The Kindergarden Teacher exclaimed as she motion her Hand to swoop down.

The Children infront of her Screamed in fright, A Redhead Standing the Most out of them, Trembling.

KRRRIIINNNGGGG!!!

"Alright Kids! We'll be Continuing Our Story Tommorow! Oh! And your Parents Will be Waiting outside the Playground! See you all tomorrow! "She Grinned at then Kids as she Organizes her Things.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"M-Mama! P-Papa!! O-Onii-chan!!! "The Little Red head cheered as She ran towards them.

"Mizuki-Chan!!!! "The Five year old Naruto Cheered as he Tackle his Little Sister in a Bear Hug causing both of them to Giggle.

Laughs Interrupted them And they Were Picked up from the Ground.

"P-papa!! "She Cheered while kissing Minato's Cheeks Happily and Hug Him.

"Hello to you too, Mizuki"He chuckled as he Kissed her Chubby Cheeks.

"Eh?! How come Mizuki-Chan Doesn't kiss Mama?! Dattebane! "Kushina Pouted as Naruto Giggled in his arms.

"M-Mama! "She Chirped as She Kissed her Cheeks Happily.

"Good! "She Grinned, Kissing her Nose.

The Parents Places their children at the Back of the Car, Fastening Their Seatbelts. They Drove away from the school and Towards their Home.

"So! How is Mizuki-Chan's Day in School?! "Kushina Asked with a cheery tone.

"F-Fun! But Scary! T-teacher Anko told a D-dragon Story! "She exclaimed as she giggled when Naruto Pokes her side and Hug her.

"Really?! "Kushina Gasped Dramatically as Minato Laugh at their Mother and Daughter Relationship.

"How About you Naruto? How was your day at school? "Minato asked as the Car stops when the Traffic Light Flashed red.

"Fun! Kiba, Shikamaru, Chouji and I Ate lots of food!! Then We Played In the Gym! Then we Fell Asleep when Teacher Iruka Was discussing the History of Konoha! "He Grinned While Tickiling his little Sister.

"That sounds fun"He Smiled as he Focused on the Road.

♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡

It was Night time at the Uzumaki /Namizake Household, Both Parents Were at the Living room while the Kids were at their Shared room, Playing.

"O-Onii-chan, What is M-Mama and P-papa watching down s-stairs? "The Little Red head Suddenly asked While Putting Down the Little Airplane on the Floor.

"Watching a Funny Movie! Dattebayo!!! "He Exclaimed with a Grin and Pulled her up as they Walked downstairs, Immediately seeing two Heads Behind the Couch.

"We are Almost There! " The Professor from the Movie Announced.

"KYAAAAAAAA!!!!!! " a White Lady Screamed as she Crawled towards the Group.

Little Did the Couple know, Their Little Girl Was Trembling In Fright as Tears Spills down her eyes.

Naruto Panicked as He Tried Calm her and Pulled her In a Hug and Carried her back upstairs, Thinking it would be best to Sleep.
"I-it Wasn't a F-funny Movie, O-Onii-chan "She Cried while she hug her Big brother.

"But Dad Said it was a Funny Movie, Dattebayo! "He exclaimed While Rubbing circles on his Little Sister's Back.

"I-I Don't Wa-want Bad D-dreams"She Whimpered while Burrying her Face on His Shirt.

"You won't get bad dreams, Mizuki-Chan! Remember! I Will be the one to protect you!"He Smiled While Snuggling at his Little Trembling sister.

"O-okay.... "She trailed but Immediately remembered the face of The white lady, Causing her to cry loudly, Making Naruto Panic Even More.

Rushing Pairs of feet barged inside the Room, There stood Kushina and Minato With a Exhausted yet Worried Face.

Their Eyes Immediately Landed On their Children as They Rush towards Them.

"P-Papa! M-Mama! "She cried While jumping on Minato's Arms as she sobbed.

"Naruto, What happened? "Kushina asker Her Little Boy.

"It's the Movie!! Not me!! She saw the White Lady Crawling and Began Crying!!! "He panicked as He Watch His Little Sister Cry on his Father's Shoulders.

"Minato! I told you It was a Bad Idea! "Kushina Exclaimed While Taking Her Little Daughter on her Arms, trying to calm her Sobbing state.

"But You also wanted to Watch it! "He Pouted.

"Dad, Told me it was a Funny Movie! So Mizuki-Chan Wanted to Check it out! But Boy! Was I wrong! "He Smiled Wickedly at his Nervous Father.

Kushina Stiffen and Slowly turned her head towards her Husband with an Irritated look.

"SO IT WAS YOUR FAULT! HUH?! MINATOOOO!??!?!?!?! "She Raged but Calmed Down When She Felt her Little Girl Clutch Her Shirt in fright

"It's Alright sweetie"She Cooed while Rocking her Small Figure Gently Back and Forth, Like a Baby.

The Two Blondes Sweat Dropped as Her Mood Changed from 100-0.

"Mom! Can we both sleep In your room for tonight? "Naruto Suggested as Kushina Placed Mizuki Beside Naruto, Who Immediately hugged her.

"Alright! "She grinned Picked Naruto Up while Minato Picked the Sleeping Mizuki Up.

Yeah, they're the Perfect Family

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

OVA TUREEEE! FENESH!!!!

Did you Liked it?
I hope you did!

Anyways!

THANKYOU FOR READING THIS CHAPPIE!!!

Please don't forget to Vote or Comment!

BYE POTATOES!

😉~♡

Stay Fab!!