Chapter 84

Written: December 18, 2020

IM FUCKING FINISH WITH MY ASSESSMENTS! I can finally breathe properly for even just a week 😭😭😭😭😭

I hope you enjoy the first update of my freedom 😭😭❤️

¶×¶×¶×¶×¶×¶×¶×¶×¶×¶

-Naruto-

....ki.....ive.....ray....ing.....an.....do

What's this....why do I hear mumbling all around?.... My head hurts...

....ki....zuki....Mizuki....

I immediately shot open my eyes at the sudden realization, my thoughts running through my mind endlessly as I was greeted by the dimly lit room....wait...room?

I blinked a couple more times to let my vision adjust as I continously stare up at the familiar pristine while ceiling, a single closed light bulb just in the center of my vision.

Slowly turning my attention to my left, I then see a windo--- it's night time? Was it all just a dream? Where's.....Mizuki?

I slightly turn my head to the left a saw a familiar sleeping figure....a person that has always been there for me since the beginning....

"K-Kiba..." I quietly called out as I try to push myself up from my be---what are these? Why am I....stapped on the bed?

"W-what the..." I stuttered out as I try to wiggle my way out of the bindings, only to find it useless.

"Thank Kami that you're finally awake, I thought you were going to sleep for the whole week!" Choji quietly exclaims with a relieved sigh as he walks beside Kiba with a bowl of fruits in his hands.

"Wake up, you idiot. Naruto's awake" He calls out while smacking Kiba's snoring figure awake, causing him to cough out a little from the sudden hit. Looking like as if he just woke up from a nightmare or something.

"Huh? Yeah, I'm awake..." Kiba yawns out while rubbing his drowsy eyes before looking at me with a toothy smile.

"You're finally awake! Ugh, I never knew blood loss would knock you for such a long time!" He jokingly says as he gives me a pat on my left shoulder.

".... How long was I asleep?" I ask, curious since they were saying like I was in some type of a coma. I couldn't help but look at the both of them, dazed and confused....

" Oh, you've been asleep for two days now. It really got most of us worried! You weren't responding at all, or even moving at all! You slept like a statue!" Kiba explains with a worried look, before getting hit at the back of his head.

"Idiot, that's because we strapped him tightly on the bed, what else do you expect from a restrained unconscious person? Fly? Dance?" Choji barks out in frustration while pinching the bridge of his nose.

Mizuki....

"Where's my sister?" I ask them, suddenly seeing their face drop at the question I asked.

"Mizuki is still in the operation room....and it's already been two days. I've heard that she had a very very critical condition, considering that she's got a really frail hear----"

"W-what?" I suddenly stuttered out at the mention of the two day operation and.....a frail heart?

"I said, Mizuki is still in the operation with Kakashi and Shikamaru a---"

"Since when did she have a weak heart?" I ask with wide eyes....couldn't believe on what I just heard...two days operation and a frail heart?

"Yeah, we just found out yesterday that she had a very very weak heart from the beginning...and uhh...." Kiba trails before frowning deeply, not wanting to finish his sentence.