Chapter 75

Written: November 15, 2020

Boom back to back update. Boom 6th update💀

¶×¶×¶×¶×¶×¶×¶

-Mizuki-

I walk down the stairs, barefooted. Not really wanting to wear my shoes since it not really the cleanest right now.

While showering, I was also washing my clothes that I wore today so I can reuse it tomorrow when we continue walking back to Konoha. I simply hanged my clothes on the small drying rack in the bathroom to let it dry overnight since I don't think it'll smell good if I hang it outside.

"Yeah! And then there was this weird looking snake girl by the entrance of the ship!" Onii-chan exclaims loudly as I walk downstairs, seeing Tazuna-san, Onii-chan, Kakashi-sensei and Sasuke-San seated around the large table.

I can hear the sizzles and clinks from the kitchen as I continue to walk down, pulling my leggings up since it's kinda falling off.

"Mizuki, you look like a literal child" Tasuna-san says with a chuckle as he spots me, causing everyone tk look at my direction.

"And she looks cute on it!" Onii-chan proudly says with a grin, giving me a thumbs up. Hearing Kakashi-sensei hum in response.

"I can agree with that" He says with a smile, motioning me to seat on the empty spot beside him. I slowly nod before walking up to them and pushed myself up then sat down between Kakashi-sensei and Onii-chan. Tasuna-san and Sasuke-San  sat just across us.

"Dinner will be read soon!" Tsunami-san says, her voice reaching us from the kitchen. I silently look at the rest of them, wondering on what they were talking about....

"How are you, Mizuki? Anything interesting happened to you in the mission?" Tasuna-san kindly asks with a kind smile. I couldn't help but feel the stares of my team before giving Tasuna-san a nervous smile.

"T-the mission was okay, t-there were some eventful things but I'd rather not want to talk a-about it" I kindly replied with a smile, making him hum in satisfaction. Noticing him look at me--- ah here we go....

"What happened to your nose?" He asks worridly while squinting his eyes to get a better look.

"A-ah, I accidentally bumped it on a wall b-because I was getting chased b-by an angry dog. I kinda almost broke it" I reply with a nervous laugh while gently touching my healing nose. I look at Tasuna-san and saw him smile at me and my silliness.

"I knew you were clumsy, but breaking your nose because of a dog? That's way too clumsy, Mizuki. Be more careful with your surroundings next time" He says with a chuckle before looking at Kakashi-sensei, initiating another conversation with him.

"Very smooth" Onii-chan whispers to me with a chuckle, giving me a pat on the back. I looked at him with a smile, pinching his nose.

"Owwww" He whines, flicking my hand away while clutching his own nose in pain.

"Silly, I didn't even pinched it that hard!" I tell him with a pout, before hearing light footsteps from upstairs. Thinking that it might be Sakura and she probably finished showering  and is on her way downstairs.

"I'll go take a quick shower next" Sasuke-San suddenly says, pushing himself out of the table and stands up. Grabbing his bag and swinging it on his back, he pass by me and quickly climbed up the stairs.

"B-but dinner is about to start" I tell him before he could go up any further, seeing him pause in his tracks and then looked at me with a ghostly smile.