Chapter 54

EDITED: SEPTEMBER 11, 2020

DAMN, I enjoyed all the triggered comments last chapter😌

Time to anger you all even more❤️😌

ENJOY!!!

-Naruto-

With the sudden explosion that came out of now where, the next thing knew was both my sister and Sakura is gone... Blasted away from us from who knows where.

"MIZUKI!!" I screamed out in panic while looking around the area, my nose starting to sting as small tears forms and make its way out of the corner of my eyes.

"MIZUKI!? WHERE ARE YOU?!" I screamed out again, feeling my voice crack a little as I hear Kakashi and Sasuke call out for my sister and Sakura as well.

How did this happen...? Why did this happen? One moment we were just making our way up the mountain and the next I know is my teammate and my little sister was blown away by an explosion.

Heart beating loudly, almost drumming through my eyes as a ringing sound envelopes my ears. Frantically looking around with tears falling out one by one....

"MIZUKI!!" I cried out loudly, choking out a sob as I furiously rub my tears away.

A sudden hand was placed on my shoulder, causing me to look up. Seeing Kakashi was the one who did it, he gives me an assuring pat  while frantically looking everywhere as well.

He's panicking as well.

"We'll find her, no matter how long it takes. We'll find them okay?" He reassures, his voice being muffled by the harsh blizzard that seems to have worsen over the past minutes.

"As much as we want to find them, we need to wait for the blizzard to calm down or it'll be even more dangerous" Sasuke suddenly says as he approach us with a very troubled look.

Of course he's scared as well, I can literally see and feel his fear radiating....

I stifled a small sob before continuing to look around, desperately trying to find even the tiniest clue on where both Sakura and my sister went.

What if she fell? Fell off the mountain!? Nononono that can't happen, we're far away from the cliff side.... But... What if?

I then slapped myself in both sides of my face as I try and shake off the negative thoughts. Silently hoping that none of those things would happen to Mizuki.

Please.... Please be safe...

¶×¶×¶×¶×¶

Luckily the blizzard was slowly calming down as we carefully continue to look around, finding signs of our missing teammate and sister.

I have calmed down a little, after continously being reassured by Kakashi and surprisingly, also Sasuke.

It's been a few minutes, almost hitting the fifteen minute mark as I observe the calming blizzard. The uneasy feeling in my chest, not disappearing for even a second as I continue to search.

"Hello? Kakashi-sensei? Sasuke-kun? Naruto? Where are you guys!!?" A distant familiar voice calls out, causing the three of us to turn our head towards where Sakura's voice is currently in.

I quickly stood up and ran towards where Sakura is, her shadowed silhouette just behind the thick cold fog. Her  figure getting closer, as I run to her.... Where's Mizuki...?

"Where's my sister?" I ask her as I go in front of her, looking behind her. Hoping that Mizuki is just hiding behind her....

Watching her start to fidget before down at the snow covered ground, hearing both Kakashi and Sasuke jogging up to zus as I continue to look at her with a very confused look.