Chapter 55

Edited: September 14, 2020

I don't if you guys noticed the old comments last chapter, but I used to have an fanart contest. It went pretty well❤️

I didn't know if I should still do it this 2020 since I don't have the type of 'Hardcore' fans that I used to have 😂😂 to even have the will to make art for this book.

But I'm glad you guys are here tho😌❤️

ENJOY!!.

.
.
.
.

¶×¶×¶×¶×¶

-Mizuki-

I squint my eyes shut as I try to cover it with my hand, noticing how bright it is just by looking at my eyelids.

Squirming a little, noticing the cold metal floor underneath me. I guess Kogaine-san didn't really have a comfy place..... What?

I'm not sure on how long that I was knocked out of consciousness, but before Sakura-san left me by the cliffs, a few moments later... Kogaine-san appeared out of no where and helped me up.

I thought that he was going to help me and walk back to the team since he still had to escorts him. But what I was wrong, the moment thag he helped me off the cliff, he literally knocked me out of my consciousness.

I wasn't fully unconscious that time, but I was still sick and fatigue that I was currently suffering from, stopped me from fighting back and running away. I heard him talk to another person in a muffled voice as I was slipping in and out of consciousness.

I have no idea what he plans to do with me, no idea on his real identity... Not even sure if there even is a village in the top of the mountains. The main question that ran through my mind the whole was... Why? Why did he take me instead of Sakura-San? Why choose our team to go with? How did he even send a request like that to Tsunade-sama? Just...why? It doesn't make any sense at all.

I let out a groan as I slowly open my eyes, noticing how the blinding sunlight immediately attacks my eyes, causing it to constrict instantly. Noticing the glass paned ceiling just on top of me.

Sitting up slightly, pushing myself up from the cold metallic ground using my elbows. I checked out my surroundings, noticing light Grey metal bars standing in front of me and just under it was a cupcake, apple and water placed in a wooden tray.

What the...? Where am I?

I carefully look at my surrounding once again, and found a small circular window just by the surprisingly soft walls?

Quickly standing up, I look through the window with my feet in a tiptoe and saw a really beautiful snowy view. It was obvious that I wasn't on the ground since it feels like the floor is floating and because of the height and depth that I see in the very bottom of the window.

Judging by the sun's position, it hasn't been that long since the explosion. It wasn't even noon yet and the last time that I checked, it was at least before nine in the morning since I last talked to Onii-chan.

Onii-chan... He must've been so worried....

I didn't bother to touch the food that was on the tray and then examined the metal bars, noticing the rust forming around it. Break itself as  long periods of time passes by.

"Just go use it on her so she can peacefully obey without causing much trouble" A deep voice suddenly says as a footsteps were heard, the door that's leading up to the outside world, suddenly opening with a man and Kogaine entering the room.