Chapter 40

EDITED: AUGUST 2, 2020
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

-3rd Person-

With a heavy pant, Mizuki rolls away from the place that she was in as a scalpel dug deep into the ground on the spot that she was before.

A certain white haired man suddenly re-appears just beside the red head  and kicked her to the side, causing her to crash into a nearby Boulder.

"I-I knew you were a B-bad person!" She screams as she evades a shuriken and stood up, pulling out a kunai from her pouch.

Coughing out a little as dust invades her mouth from the impact, head pounding she stares up at the man who gave her an amused smirk.

" Well, you did caught me off guard back in the forest.... Mizuki-Chan" He says with a chuckle as he nears the exhausted girl.

"Ka-Kabuto.... You're going to regret this...." She warns as she steps back into the Boulder, heart pounding rapidly as she watch the man close in the gap between the two.

You might be wondering, what the hell is going on right now? Did I miss a chapter or something?

The following morning after the encounter with Tsunade and Shizune last night.

Apparently Tsunade was supposed to meet up with Orochimaru to heal his arms so that he can continue to hunt for vessels.... IN EXCHANGE, Orochimaru will revive both her brother and her lover back from the dead, but ended up with Tsunade having the intent to kill.

Resulting, Kabuto and Orochimaru to forcefully try and take here away before anyone gets to see what happens. With Kabuto cutting his wrist open to activate Tsunade's fear of blood and that's where everything went down.

.
.
.
.
.

"Care to tell me why I would regret this?" Kabuto hums as he leans closer to the girl with a smirk.

Mizuki stayed silent, unable to say anything. Thinking as to why she suddenly let that statement of hers slip out of her mouth. Just behind Kabuto was Shizune who's quietly sneaking behind him with a kunai in her grip.

"E-ever heard of backstabbers?" She says with a smile, Kabuto's eyes widening in realization as Shizune brings her hand down and pierces the kunai deep inside his back.

With Mizuki slipping away from his grasp, she ran towards Shizune and hid behind her in fear. Watching the man grunt in pain then kneeled on the ground.

"You little shit..." He trails, gritting his teeth as he reach his hand out then swiftly pulled the kunai out of his back then looked at the two females with a glare.

He then slowly stands up with a light stumble then looked at them, stretching his back while straightening his spine so it'll ease up the pressure on the stab wound that he just got from the assistant of Tsunade.

"I can see the fear in both of your eyes..." He says with a laugh then launched himself towards Shizune in a sprint as he pulls out another scalpel, this time surrounded with green Chakra.

"Mizuki, get away from here!" Shizune screams as she tries to dodge the scalpel, only for her to slip from the mud underneath.

Kabuto immediately letting go of the scalpel, he pierces through Shizune's stomach with his bare hand, earning an agonizing scream from the woman.

" S-shizune-San!!" Mizuki cries out as she stood there on her place, frozen in fear while she watch the white haired man pierce through her stomach, leaving a slight gap in the wound.