Chapter 10

EDITED: JUNE 21,2020
.
.
.
I can't believe that I was able to write chapters in just less than an hour before. Now it takes me more than half the day 👁️👄👁️
.
.

BTW, you guys should follow me for updates and announcements about the book :> just saying 💕

.
.
ENJOY!!!!!
.
.
.
.
-Kakashi-

"She Could've died if you didn't Brought her Here Sooner" The young woman sighed worriedly then stood up, making her way to the main entrance of the room.

"She just needs a lot of rest, since she kind of worked a bit too hard" she smiled then left quietly, leaving me and Mizuki in the silent room. I stared down at Mizuki with a small frown. She didn't have her yellow dress on, she needed to change her clothes.

She wore her brother's shirt since it was loose and is the only thing available that can make her look decent. Under the shirt was a gauzs pad on top of her open wound and a rool of banaged wrapped around her tiny waist.

It was still bleeding, not life threatening anymore but it was still slightly bleeding.

" W-why are you staring S-sensei? I'm o-okay..." She reassured, trying to give me a shaking thumbs up. She was smiling innocently then dropped her arm, trying to sit up.

She Fought and Almost got killed, Just for me to Get out From the Water Prison...

"You shouldn't move too much, or your wound will get worse" I lightly scolded while softly trying push her back on the futon. I hear her whine a bit I don't know if it's from the pain of the wound or is it because I'm telling her to rest up more.

"Now get some rest, and try to sleep" I said with a smile earning a small groan from her then turns her back on me. I sweat dropped a bit. Since when did Mizuki became sassy?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A few minutes later, I can finally hear her snore a little telling that she finally fell asleep. I let out a sigh then stretched my arms, hearing a little pop from my bones. Bending my neck a little, hearing the familiar pop of my bones.

Ahh... I'm getting old....well not really but my bones can rival Hokage-sama.

"Sensei? Is She okay?! "Naruto panics as he barges in the room with an anxious look with Sakura and Sasuke right behind him.

"She's fine, she just need time to rest...now if you wake her up, I'm going to train for three days straight with no food and rest" I threatened with a small glare, sending shivers down their spine.

"But why would she do that? She knew she would get hurt" Sasuke stated with a stoic look, the expression of his voice does not really match his face right now....what a caring teammate.

"But she's Alright Right?? " Naruto asks again while trying to sneak in a glance at his sister, who is still sleeping behind me.

"Naruto...she's fine, just let her sleep" I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose a bit. Naruto won't leave unless he gets to hear what he wants.

"Why don't the three of you go outside so that that I can train you a bit? While Mizuki is resting, I'm sure she'll catch up soon" I suggested with a raised brow, it seemed to catch their attention a bit then looked at me with a nod.

The two boys quietly left the room, Sakura stayed. Staring at Mizuki, rather weirdly?

"Is there anything you need? "I asked her, She Looked At Mizuki then Clenched her Hands.