Chapter 35

EDITED: JULY 23, 2020
.
.
.
.
I've been playing CALL Of Duty for a while and I kinda got distracted 🤣🤣

.
.
.
.
ENJOY!!!!

-3rd Person -

As the late morning quickly turns into the afternoon, the shouts and cheers of the audience never went silent. Cheering and rooting for the participants who are about to battle each other.

Fights were completed, rather quickly than they all expected as the winners proceed to the next part of the examination.

A certain Red hair sits on the bench between her brother and her non-related brother, Shikamaru.

She seats there with her foot tapping as fast as an anxious rabbit as she watch another fight end right infront of her eyes.

Earlier, Mizuki scolded Shikamaru who just gave up on his own fight, telling him how irresponsible and idiotic it was for missing the chance to get promoted to a Chuunin. If he wasn'tazy, then he could've actually have the chance to win this whole competition.

And the Nara have got to admit, never do something dumb with Mizuki around.... Or you'll never stop hearing  from her. She's got a really sharp tongue when she on her mother mode. Literally.

Mizuki literally acts like a concerned and naggy mother when she sees something that she does not really like.... Like what Shikamaru did.

She literally followed Shikamaru to a food stand right outside the arena while nagging at him with a glare with Naruto trying to calm her down, hell, even Kurama tried to talk to his host but nothing really stopped her from throwing harmless insults to the poor Shikamaru.

The only thing that really stopped her from talking was when Shikamaru literally shoved a piece of piping hot takoyaki on her mouth, not like she was gonna complain about that..... She actually loves Takoyaki as much as Sushi and Ramen.

"Where the hell is your teammate? It's his turn" Shikamaru groans as they wait for a certain Uchiha to appear to magically appear out of no where.

"That duckass probably forgot" Naruto says with a smug look as he crossed both of his arms on the back of his head comfortably.

"I-I'm sure that he'll be able to c-catch up" Mizuki says as she anxiously waits for Sasuke, since after his fight Gaara then it's her turn to fight.

Apparently, she's against that pervert cat from the sand village and the boys did NOT like it even a tiny bit. They just hope that Mizuki will be able to deal some damage to Kankuro, knowing that he's way more powerful and experienced in the battlefield.

"You should be prepared, Mizuki. Your opponent is Kankuro and he's probably not going to hold back" Shikamaru reminded, making the younger Uzumaki pale up a little as she sneaks a glance behind her then to Kankuro, who is talking to Temari in a secretive way.

"OI! Don't scare Mizuki like that!" Naruto exclaims, hitting Shikamaru with a balled up candy wrapper.

"Don't litter! Save the earth" Shikamaru says with a glare, earning a nervous laugh from Mizuki.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A sudden loud set of squeals can be heard across the crowd as two Sharingan users suddenly appears in front of the Proctor with a crowd catching timing.

Cheers erupts across the arena once again as they see Sasuke and Kakashi stand in front of them, beside the relieved Proctor. Beside the Proctor is a very impatient Gaara as he looks at Sasuke with a stern stare, observing his appearance.