Chapter 17

EDITED: JUNE 26, 2020
.
.
This is the time when I reached 1.6k reads! I was so happy back then❤️
.
Kind of a filler? Wait.. I'm not sure :'>
.
.
.
ENJOY!
.
.
.
-Mizuki-

Kakashi-sensei is late....AGAIN! Why does he have to do that makes him 2 hours late! Imagine that he's going to make up an excuse but being lost in the path of lif-----

"Good Morning! I'm afraid I got lost in the path of life~" He sang as he greets us, nearing our team with a carefree skipping.

Is he....skipping? I sweat dropped a bit but shook that thought out my head then happily jogged towards him. I haven't seen Kakashi-sensei since dinner! Which is like....10 hours ago?

Ahh, I think I've grown attached to his sleeves...

"YOU'RE LATE!!! "Onii-chan and Sakura-san shouts angrily as they stomp their way to Kakashi-sensei with a glare, making him laugh nervously while scratching the back of his head with his right hand.

"Go-Good Morning , Kakashi-sensei" I greeted him with a smile, reaching out for his sleeves and grabbed it.

"At least someone is happy to See me"He scoffs at Onii-chan and Sakura-San and looks down at me with a smile, patting my head like what he would always do.

Sasuke-San just stared blankly at Kakashi-sensei, maybe a little annoyed? Since I can see his left eye twitch. Speaking of which, I still can't think of a gift that I can give to him as he return for taking care of me back in Tazuna-san's bridge.

"Now now, let's not be bitter. We have a lot of missions to do today, very dangerous one at that!" Kakashi-sensei cheers a bit too cheerfully before he starts to walk, pulling me since I still held tight on his sleeves.

I can see Onii-chan's eyes light up in excitement then ran towards us with a grin.

"Alright! Let's go!" He exclaims excitedly while pumping his fist in the air.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡

"Out.... Out of all the missions that you could possible choose, Sensei..... You chose weed pulling?!" Onii-chan barks as he pulls out a weed from the grou---wait...that's a a rare type of herb....oh no.

"Hey, it's dangerous! Weeds pulls out the nutrients that's supposed to go to the plants that needs to grow...We're saving a life of plant here" Kakashi-sensei scoffs, crossing his arm childishly while glaring at Onii-chan.

"And I thought you were excited, Dobe"Sasuke-san mocks with a taunting smirk while placing the pulled out weeds on a straw basket beside him. A mushroom suddenly hits his forehead, seemingly guessing that Onii-chan was the one who threw it to him.

The mushroom bounced of his forehead and drops on his hand, glaring at the mushroom. He threw it back to Onii-chan, looks like it was concentrated in Chakra...the mushroom left a bump on Onii-chan's head.

"Why did you do that! Teme! I'm just pulling out this annoying grass!" He barks, annoyed. It's true though, Onii-chan wasn't the one who threw it.

"Idiot! Stop Shouting! "Sakura-san screams, hitting Onii-chan in the head on the same spot where his bump is earning a small cry from him.

"O-Onii-chan? A-are you Alright? "I asked worridly as I sit on top of the wooden crate beside Kakashi-sensei, who is literally not doing anything.

I looked beside me and looked at my small basket filled with bad over growned grass, maybe if I measure it them it'll give like a handful of it. Kakashi-sensei told me that I should get some and only fill this small basket because he said that I might get tired.