Chapter 38

EDITED: JULY 31, 2020
.
.

CHECK POINT!!!

How are the recent chapters? Would love to hear your feedback!! ❤️❤️🥳

.
.
.

ENJOYYY!!!
.
.
.
.
.

-3rd Person -

Currently Night time, the small group checked in on a nearby hotel to stay for the rest of their time until they find a specific medic ninja that's supposed to help them.

Jiraiya is currently out, probably at a bar or peeping on women in the spa that's located near the hote----- no wonder he wanted to stay in this hotel....

With Naruto also out to do his training, Mizuki sat on the bed with an anxious look.

"C-come on, Onii-chan will be back" She told herself, trying to calm her down as she stares up at the wall clock that hanged just in front of her.

"I-it hasn't been that long since he L-left" She mumbles to herself then layed her back down on the springy mattress, staring at the dimly lit ceiling.

The chatters of people just outside the building made her more impatient, stopping herself from running out to find her brother.

.

"Now don't go outside this room, Mizuki-Chan. It's dangerous to gk out alone at night time" Naruto says with warning as he gives Mizuki a small hug before opening the door.

Giving her a one last smile, he got out of the room and closed the door behind him. Leaving Mizuki alone in the dimly lit room with a hamster plushie that he bought for her earlier in the stalls.

.

Mizuki brings up both her hands with the plushie in front of her, examining it and saw how it somehow resembles her Onii-chan since it fore a cute smile and a konoha head protector wrapped around its forehead, along with an orange jacket.

Mizuki let's out a sigh, rolling on her side to face the window.

Bright colorful lights peeking through their dark hotel room as cheers and laughter echoes through the village. Hearing the laughs of children as they play and bond with their friends and family.

Knock Knock

A sudden knock from the door made Mizuki jump a little in fright as she quickly sat up from the bed and walked towards the door.

"W-who is it?" She asked with a shaky voice as she nears the door with the plushie in her arms.

"Uhh, Naruto Uzumaki instructed us to give you this..." A deep but gentle voice says behind the door, making Mizuki tilt her head on the side in confusion before opening up the door.

A tall man in a hotel uniform stood there with a smile while holding a box on both of his hand.

" W-what is it? "

" Based on the packaging, it's probably food. Mr. Uzumaki said that it's your dinner since he said that you weren't able to eat anything else except barbecue" He explains with a friendly smile.

"O-oh..." She replies as she turns her back and throws the plushie on the bed then turned back to him, holding both of her hands.

"Here you go" He says with a smile then gently placed the box on her hands then bowed a little to her and left.