Chapter 70

Written: November 11, 2020

After breaking all your trust again and again, I'm here to rebuild it :D that's how toxic relationships are ;> so beware.

Can't promise that there will be no more fake updates tho

¶×¶×¶×¶×¶×¶×¶

-Sasuke-

I patiently wait for both Mizuki and Kakashi, curious and confused as well by the fact that she had to excuse herself by lying.

It was obvious, really. She wouldn't look so timid and shaken up unless there is something bothering her really bad.

It's been almost half an hour since they left, leaving me alone with an idiot and a pink haired idiot. In other words, I'm stuck with two idiots.

I sat myself near the fire to warm myself since I don't want to read my book anymore, the story was very very cliche in the end. Mizuki was the one who picked it for me before all the madness happened, I was having a hard time to fjnd something that can entertain me back in the village shop, so she randomly picked out a book and handed it to me while wearing the weird colored helmet that Naruto was cooing about.

I glance at the sleeping Sakura, a gut feeling immediately appears.

It shocked me, honestly. For her? Sakura? To even have the guts to kill a teammate? Especially the most vulnerable teammate? It was such a very low move, even for her. It angered me that she almost killed Mizuki....if it weren't for Kogaine snatching her from the cliff, then she could've been...dead.

Letting out a deep sigh, exhausted from all the walking. I stretch my arms up in the air, releasing the tension on my muscles then slowly twisting my waist, hearing a small but satisfying crack in return.

I then suddenly hear soft footsteps that's not too far away from us, causing me to look at the direction quickly, cautious since there could be anyone in this mountain.

"Oh" I simply said as I suddenly see Kakashi carrying a sleeping Mizuki in his arms, looking like she balled her eyes out. Seeing his figure emerge out of the dark woods, he looked very very stressed out, as if in a....panic?

"...you okay?" I ask as I watch him walk just beside me and sat down with Mizuki still in his arms, sleeping with a red and tear stained face.

I watch him as he stayed silent for a couple minutes, looking like he's debating or fighting himself.

"....Mizuki told me something....and she said that it's okay to tell you, just not Naruto or Sakura..." He quietly says  as looks back on both Sakura and Naruto and sees that they're in a deep sleep.

"Is it bad?" I ask him, worry starting to rise up inside me as I look back down on Mizuki with a slight frown. Wondering on what I should expect on what Kakashi would say.

"...Very" He says quietly before letting a deep and stressed out sigh, using his right hand to pinch the bridge of his nose....and this scared me a little.

"Naruto should never know about this unless we're back in Konoha, okay? Mizuki specifically told me so" He suddenly said, glancing back at Naruto with a worried look.

"Alright, my lips are sealed" I say with a nod.

-Kakashi-

Flashback:

"W-what?" I stuttered out in surprise as I listen to her sudden sentence. Eyes widening at her as I look down at her with a fear struck look, suddenly terrified at her sudden revelation.