Chapter 7

EDITED: JUNE 19, 2020
.
.
.
ENJOYYYY!! :D
.
.
.
.
.

-3rd Person-

"Distance of the Target? " The jounin mentor asked as his voice echoes through the head piece of his team.

The team was given a very adventurous a dangerous task and it was to capture....a cat. The team positions themselves, surrounding the lost cat named as Tora.

"Five Meters, Ready to attack anytime" The Uchiha mumbled into the head piece while staring at the cat with so much intensity, making Tora shiver for no reason.

"So am I" Sakura says, boredly while staring at the cat that have a ribbon attached on its right ear.

"Me too"Naruto Said.

"... "

"Mizuki?"Kakashi asked, looking away from the target a bit while trying to find the younger Uzumaki, he then heard a pur in the otherside of the head piece.

He looked ahead and saw Mizuki hugging the cat.

"... Nevermind"He Trailed.

"K-kitty! "She exclaimed then The Cat meowed In response.

"Sigh.... Mizuki, does the cat have a  ribbon on her right ear? " He asked as the Others Approached The Girl.

"Mmhm! S-she Does" she confirmed with a hum while petting the cat carefully, knowing quite well that it could get violent in any moment.

"Alright, Mission Complet---"

"THESE MISSIONS SO ARE BORING!!!" Naruto yells causing Everyone Flinch Especially Kakashi and Mizuki, Who Fell down the Ground.

"M-Mizuki?! "Sakura Panicked as she Saw Mizuki's Soul Coming out.

"Stupid, look at what you've done to those two"Sasuke said while looking at Kakashi then to the Red head, who's soul formed a pair of wings and a halo.

He Sweat dropped, As he Saw Sakura trying to push the Soul Back into Mizuki.

"U-uh... "Naruto stuttered as Sakura approached him, with an annoyed look.

"Idiot! Look what you did! "She explains, raising her formed fist and smashed it on top of his head. HARD.

"K-Kakashi-Sensei, My Ears... "Mizuki whispers, her eyes turning into spirals while covering her ears.

"Alright,alright...everyone, let's go report back to the Hokage" Kakashi announced as he picks up the red head and carried her shocked body like a sack of potatoes, his arms locked on her fishnet covered stomach, making her look like she's just hanging.

♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡

"It Seems your Bac--What happened to Mizuki? " the Hokage asks worriedly as he peeks on Mizuki who is just hooked on the right arm of the Hatake. She was mumbling things again, which caught Kakashi's attention before, while making their way to the office. She was mumbling about funerals and the destruction of ramen.

"Naruto screamed on the ear piece....a bit too loudly..." Kakashi trailed while looking at Naruto, who had a huge bump on his head, which was still smoking a bit.

Hiruzen laughed a bit and as if on cue, Mizuki jolted back to life and saw her grandfather. She struggled and wiggles her way out of the grip of her mentor and ran towards Hiruzen.

"G-Grandpa! "Mizuki exclaims, almost tripping on the process. Hiruzen smiled and opened his arms, knowing the she would jump on him as if she haven't seen him in years, when the truth is they just saw each other just a few days ago on their Graduation.