Chapter 28

EDITED: JULY 5,2020

.
.
.

IN THE MOOD TO DO A DOUBLE UPDATE :P or maybe even a triple.... 👀👀👀👀

.
.
ENJOY!!
.
.

-Mizuki

I groan out a little before myself up from the ground and notice that I am currently behind a bush.

Seriously....what's with all the Bush?

"Alright!!!" I hear Onii-chan exclaim no that far away from me, as I walk out of the bush and see him laughing with three ninjas on the ground with swirly eyes.

Not only that, but I also see Kabuto  just behind him along with Sasuke-San and Sakura-San. Giving Onii-chan an irritated look then sighs defeatedly.

What is with people and sighing so much?.... Sigh-----

Finally stepping out of the bush completely with Onii-chan's jacket in my arms, I approach them quietly as I see Sasuke-san notice me and greets me with a nod then looked back to Kabuto.

Kabuto noticed me as well then smiled at me.....there's something off about him to be honest...like, how can a person just fail the Chuunin Exams seven times straight? That's is not possible unless he's actually that unlucky. There's something about that smile that he gives to people that creeps me out, it's like he is watching our every move..... Maybe I'm just being paranoid..... Yeah... I'm just paranoid.

"MIZUKIIIIII" Onii-chan's voice sang as he tackles me in a tight hug and with a giggle.

"O-onii-chan!" I yelp in surprise but giggled as well then hugged him back tightly.

"You're finally awake, I was worried that you're going to sleep through the whole exams" Kabuto says, as he approach us with the same weird smile! It's okay if it was Kakashi-sensei, but nooo! It had to be him! Closed eyes smile doesn't really look good on Kabuto to be honest.

"Mhhm! You were asleep for four straight days!! Can you believe that?! Four days, Mizuki! I wasn't even able to give you the berries that I found two days ago!"

"IDIOT! FOR THE LAST TIME! THOSE BERRIES THAT YOU FOUND WERE POISONOUS!!" Sakura-San interjected, karate chopping Onii-chan's head comically with smoke coming out of her ears and nose like a bull seeing the color red.

"Oi, we still need to get to the tower before we get attacked again" Sasuke-San says while pulling Onii-chan away from me quickly with a scowl on his face.

"Y-you shouldn't scowl a lot, S-Sasuke-San...you'll get wrinkles" I joked then see him furrow his brows at me then looked away with a scoff. I hear Ku-chan laugh out loud inside me saying how ridiculous his reaction was.

Did you see his look?! MIZUKI YOU BETTER CONTINUE DOING THAT! This is my shit!

What's shit?

......... Oh look, you have to get going now! Your brother is talking to you!

I blinked my eyes again, snapping out of my talk with Ku-chan and see Onii-chan's hand waving in front of me.

"Are you okay? Do you feel dizzy?" He asks worridly while placing both his hands on my shoulders, giving it a small squeeze. I see Sakura-San look at me with a raised brow along with Kabuto.

"I-I.... Yeah! I-I just zoned out a little" I said sheepishly then looked on the ground in embarrassment.

"W-who carried me while I was out for four days? It can't be that you o-only carried me by yourself O-onii-chan, it must've been tiring" I said with a guilty look.