Chapter 74

Written: November 14, 2020

Oh, me? Just writing the fifth update for this week. Nothing special.

¶×¶×¶×¶×¶×¶×¶×¶

-3rd Person-

"Dang, this day has gone very quick" Naruto hums as he looks up at the sky, noticing the deep orange sky as they continue to walk.

"Idiot, we just woke up late" Sasuke groans out while walking beside Mizuki, who's walking in between the two boys with a thermal pad on top of her forehead to help her get rid of the cold.

Sakura quietly walking ahead with Kakashi just beside her, having small conversations once in a while since Kakashi is still blaming himself for the lack of attention that he's been giving to her.

"Shut up, Tsundere"

"Y-yeah, Tsundere"

Both Naruto and Mizuki teased with a giggle as they both look at the red Sasuke, giving the two a glare  as he looks away with a scoff.

"Being called like that once is okay, but four times?" Sasuke huffs in annoyance and embarrassment, the tip of his ears turning slightly red because of the two.

"A-aww, come on S-Sasuke-San! It's just a jookee" Mizuki whines with a small pout, tugging the sleeve of his shirt downwards.

"No"

"E-ehhh"

"No"

"P-pleaseee?" She says, giving him puppy eyes as he looks down at her with a scowl on the face. The Uchiha noticing the smug look that Naruto is currently wearing as he watch the Uchiha slowly turn into a simp.

"You'll forgive her...right? Sasuke-San?" Naruto mocks in a high pitched tone along with a snicker, earning an annoyed glare from the Uchiha as Naruto continues to giggle at him with his tongue stuck out.

It's currently six in the afternoon with the sun setting once again as the team continues to walk for three hours now. With Kakashi debating if he should give his students a break or they should just continue walking for a few more hours so that they can take a night's rest.

Sakura ducks quickly as a bird suddenly swoops in and fly past her head,  so quick as if it's a hummingbird.

"...What are you thinking about right now, Kakashi-sensei?" Sakura quietly asks as she looks up at her mentor, who looks like he's fighting himself with something.

"Hmm, I'm just thinking whether we should take a rest or continue walking for a few more hours and then call it quits for today..." Kakashi hums as rubs his chin, thinking on which one is the best option since he knows that they can reach Konoha by tomorrow, either way.

".... I think we should continue walking and then rest later on" She suggests before slowly looking back at the path that they are taking, a sudden idea pops up on her mind.

"Or...we can ask Tazuna and his family if we can stay for the night" She suggests with a bright look, imagining the home cooked meal that they can have if they did stop there for the night.

"That's actually not a bad idea, I'm sure they'll understand" He says before stopping on his tracks and looks back at the rest of his team with a closed eye smile.

"Ha? Why did you stop?" Naruto boredly asks as he looks up at Kakashi while picking his nose, causing the man to look at him in disgust.

"Can you atleast pick your nose when I finish my announcement?" Kakashi deadpans, shaking his head a little then looks at Mizuki and Sasuke, ignoring Naruto's whine for the lack of attention he's getting.