Chapter 15

EDITED: JUNE 24, 2020
.
.

Writing this chapter is an absolute pain in the butt :') it had sososo much errors and it just gave me a massive headache :')

Go easy on me for this chapter Pls I tried so hard :' D

.
.
.
.
.
ENJOY!!
.
.
.
-3rd Person -

Before going to the main event of the mission let's have a a little flashback:

The next morning came by rather quickly, Kakashi announced that they will be visiting the bridge again today since yesterday.

Today, Mizuki woke up anxious...very anxious. She told Kakashi that she didn't want to leave her brother alone in the house and volunteered to stay by Naruto's side while he is still asleep.

Naruto wakes up suddenly, hearing thuds and screams outside of the house making him roll over off his connected futon and quickly wearing his ninja shoes and head protector.

Jumping out of the window because ain't nobody got time for that.

Landing on his feet, well....more like, landing on top of one of the intruders' head. The other Rouge ninja immediately pulled Mizuki near him then pointed a knife on her throat, threatening to slit it open making Naruto even angrier.

Not only did he wake up with Mizuki not beside him, but some idiot even threatens him that he would hurt her when the man can't even hold a knife right.

Throwing a stone lightly at the man, he jumps and ran away like a coward. Both Naruto and Mizuki deadpan Ed at the running figure.

Mizuki thinking on why, didn't she even do anything when that man would just run away. Not only does she feel embarrassed but so dumb. Straight up dumb, she didn't even try to scare the man away...even with just a peek-a-boo.

At the end all of them were safe, Then the Two Started Running towards the Bridge and Saw the Fight, Sasuke Stuck in an Ice dome, Kakashi and Zabuza Threatening Each other, Sakura being Usel----Ahem.... Protecting Tazuna, and Keeps On Shouting, Which was not Helping.

"NARUTO AND MIZUKI UZUMAKI! HAS ARRIVED!! "Naruto exclaims a bit too proudly as he jumps out of the forest with Mizuki just trailing a few feet behind him with a red face. What? She's still annoyed on herself since she didn't even try earlier.

"Naruto! "Sakura screams in relief, there was someone that could help them! Everyone is so busy with what they're doing right now, with Kakashi having a face off with Zabuza.

Sasuke looked over a bit at the open gap and saw Naruto and Mizuki behind him, feeling a bit more relieved that the two have arrived to help them.

Of course Naruto can be an idiot most of the times but he was the type of idiot that wants to rescue his comrades. Obviously Naruto wouldn't just barge in the fight right? Sasuke is confident that he would barge inside the dome without a pla-----
.
.
.
.

"Hey, I came here to Help you! "He whispers only to get strucked by a single lightning from the sky A. K. A the author for cutting her narration off again.

Naruto let out a tiny yelp but ignored it and enters the dome with an idiotic grin.

"IDIOT! YOU KNOW WHAT?! JUST.... Sigh... Never Mind.... "Sasuke sighs in frustration, pinching the bridge of his nose a bit while furrowing his brows.
He almost praised Naruto out loud for being so idiotic, maybe he deserves an award for that!

" Do you at least have a plan before coming her----"

" Nope"
.
.
.
Well shit
.
.
.
.
.
.