Chapter 6

EDITED: JUNE 19,2020
.
.
.
.
ENJOYYYYY! :D
.
.
.
.
.
-3rd Person-

"YOU'RE LATE!" Naruto and Sakura exclaims while giving their new mentor a glare that can kill. If glares could kill then the poor Hatake would be dead the moment he appeared in front of his team.

"Aha...sorry sorry, a black cat crossed my path so I had to take the longer route...." Kakashi cheers, then looked at his Students, at least they were still waiting. Ah, loyalty....

"WHO WOULD BE LATE FOR SIX HOURS?!?! "Naruto screams, looking almost like a bull, ears and nose fuming in annoyance. Naruto literally had to sit beside the unconscious Mizuki while Sakura was fan girling about Sasuke, not really the best thing that you should hear or even witness early in the morning. Seriously, how can she not run out of words for hours straight?

"O-onii-chan, P-please Don't Shout"Mizuki stuttered out while slightly slithly tugging the sleeve of his bright orange jacket a bit, as she hides behind her brother, at first glance at Kakashi, he had a really cool hair but he scares her. He looks a bit similar to a...... Scarecrow? It was terrifying for her.

"Listen to the red head, Naruto" Kakashi teased, earning another glare from the blonde.

" Her name is Mizuki! M I Z U K I!" He scoffed while pouting a bit, blue lines appearing on his head. Mizuki saw his reaction and just lightly swatted his head, earning a childish whine.

"Sasuke, come here a second" Kakashi invites, totally ignoring the Blonde's attempt to re-introduce the name of his younger sister.

"So what is this test all about?" Sakura asks as she walks towards the ground eagerly....well....to eagerly stand beside Sasuke.

The four new graduated genins looked at their mentor with a confused look as Kakashi suddenly held out three golden bells from his pocket.

Bells? The four thought as their eyes follows the three bells curiously.

"Your task it to take this bells from me before the alarm goes off, and if you fail to get it.....then you'll end up tied up while the others are eating beside you, and of course you want to eat.....right?" He asked, tilting his head a bit....in a scary way...well at least for Mizuki.

She shivered a bit, imagining Kakashi as a real scare crow in a cornfield at a stormy night. Yes, very scary. The way his soulless eyes would reflect the lightning that would strike down any minute, crows flying away from his sacked body----
.
.
.
.

"Imagine the Bento, Full of Juicy Meat, Warm Rice.... " Kakashi trailed, snapping Mizuki out of her train of thoughts. Just by the mentor's explanation, hungry growls from the team were heard.

(oniku kami sama! Oniku kami sama!)

"I even Brought Ramen.... From Ichiraku... "He trailed, his eyes wondering to the drooling blonde.

"Also I Brought some sushi, you know? From the popular Place.... "He continued as his eyes drifted to Mizuki, who had a frown and hid behind Naruto even more. Kakashi felt a little thug on his heart... Just a little.

Okay, not a little.

A lot.

He immediately regret saying that, as he sees the poor reaction of Mizuki who is cowering away from him in fear.

Awee noooooo~ I didn't mean to scare you  he thought as he slowly walks to the siblings.

"O-onii-chan... I'm hungry... "Mizuki whispered to Naruto on his ear while pulling his sleeves down so that she could reach his ears. She was very small for her age, making her look like a literal kid.