Chapter 5

EDITED: JUNE 17, 2020

.

.

.

.

-Mizuki-

"O-Onii-chan... Wake up... "I choked out, struggling under the grip of my brother who is probably dreaming about ramen again... I swear, I think he dreams about ramen more than anyone on this planet. Today is the day that we'll be having this test that Kakashi-sensei told us about. Waking up at 4 in the morning? that does not seem right at all. Like...Who the heck does that? 

Tugging his messy blonde hair hoping to get at least a small reaction. 

"One More Please" He replied then started giggling while drooling on my head. Now that's disgusting.

"O-Onii-chaaaannn "I whined then pulled his hair and kicked him off the bed, hearing a soft thud and a groan. I huffed puffing out my cheeks and crossed my arms as I see his head rise and look at me with a deadpanned look. I sent a small glare while giving him the death stare as I point at the drool on top of my head.

"T-this is disgusting O-onii-chan..." I trailed stile giving him the glare that he deserves, he gave me a small apologetic smile then slowly stood up and sat in front of me. Grabbing my wrist he LITERALLY dragged me and pushed me inside the bathroom, yelling that I should at least wash my hair or take a quick shower.

I let out a sigh and made my way to the cabinet, pulling out my usual clothes. I usually just wear a cream-colored top that's cut almost in half making my belly button show a bit. Onii-chan got a little angry about the idea of my showing too much skin so I added fishnets under to make it more bearable and comfortable. Exposed skin is very uncomfortable, to be honest, I'm not really used to it so thankfully, Onii-chan pointed it out. For my bottom, I wore Black shorts. It's uncomfortable...again with my skin exposed but it was easier to move and run around whenever I and Onii-chan prank someone! Then I just wore normal ninja shoes, not the best quality but we don't really have enough money to afford anything but food.

I quickly finished my short shower, then wore my daily outfit and made my way out of the bathroom, revealing Onii-chan....eating.

"O-Onii-chan!! Kakashi-sensei told us to not eat!" I panicked while grabbing the apple out of his grasp and threw it out of the window. I am pretty sure I heard a yelp from someone outside. I hope they didn't get hurt from the apple.

"But Mizukiiiiii, I'm hungryyyy" He whined while looking at me with teary eyes. Why is he suddenly acting like me? I let out a small giggle then pushed my brother inside the bathroom.

"T-TAKE A SHOWER! Y-YOU STINK!" I exclaimed while smiling, hearing him whine again from the other side. Hearing the trickles of water, I made my way to the bed and laid back again, feeling the soft mattress on my back. 

Maybe I should start training? What If I fail Onii-chan? I won't be strong enough to help him in the future, not enough to help him become a Hokage? Maybe I'm just tired? I normally won't think about this...right?  No... I need to do at least something to improve in a way. If I can't become strong physically, then I should at least do something....right?    I frowned at the thought while staring up at the ceiling as if it's the most interesting thing right now. I hate this feeling, I hate anxiety. I hate it. I hate overthinking, I hate that I have no confidence or anything. I'm frail, weak, and shy. I hide behind my brother every time when something bad happens.

.

.

.

.