Chapter 4

EDITED: JUNE 12,2020
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-3rd Person-

"O-onii-chan... That's the Second time... "Mizuki Stuttered Beside Kiba and Shikamaru. Her eyes widens again as she witness her big brother get pushed towards a certain Uchiha.... Again. Smashing their lips.... Again.

Seriously? What's with all the kissing but no love? Today is the day where Naruto will actually lose his chance to live, seeing that his little sister just stared at him... almost giving up at the scene.

Apparently, Naruto Confronted Sasuke at the top of the Table Again, THEN someone Pushed Him AGAIN.

"NARUTO!!!! THIS IS THE SECOND TIME YOU KISSED OUR SASUKE-KUN!! " the girls yelled simultaneously, while slowly making their way to the blonde idiot.

What was he thinking? Confronting the silent Uchiha again? Didn't he learn from his mistakes? Oh well, fate will decide whether he will reach his dreams to become the hokage or turn into dust since he somehow angered the girls again. It really depends.

The yellow blob looked at his sister, who had her soul seeping out of her body, with a little flag....waving it as a farewell to her brother.

"E-EH?! MIZUKI?! COME BACK!" Kiba and Chobi panicked while trying to catch the floating soul of the younger Uzumaki.

It was pure chaos, actual chaos. It was the end of the worl-----

.
.
.
.
.
.

'I Remember What Grandpa told me, "People Kiss if they love the Person" ' Mizuki thought then Blue Lines Appeared in Her Head then started Sulking.

"What's wrong, Mizuki-chan? " Kiba Asked.

"G-Grandpa Told me that, People Kiss if they Love the Person.... Why don't Onii-chan Kiss me? Why Sasuke-San?.... Am I Not loved? "She asked as Mushrooms started growing on her head.

"She's too Innocent"Shikamaru Whispered to Kiba, Who had a Sweat Drop.

"Yeah, She is"He whispered back.

"Ahaha...as you can see Mizuki-Chan! Your brother was pushed by the person behind him! It was an accident.....that happened twice..... "Kiba tried to explains, whispering the last three words on his own then gave Mizuki a nervous smile.

"B-but They Kissed twice... Onii-chan only kisses my Forehead.... Why not my Lips? "She Asked Innocently.

Both boys looked at each other then looked back at the innocent young girl with a bewildered look.

I-is.... She kidding right now? Their smile twitched a bit then sighed.

"Sigh... Mizuki.... Let me explain okay? "Shikamaru Asked while looking at her.

It's time to have THE talk.....

"O-okay" she replied while fidgeting her fingers, in hopes that she can understand on what she's about to hear.

"It's normal for Siblings to kiss the forehead of the younger sibling, It means that they Love They're Little one, Like you, Naruto Kisses your Forehead, It means He loves you, okay? "

"O-okay"

"Let me Continue, What Lord Third told you is correct, a Man Kisses a Woman if he Loves her, But as you can see, Naruto Was Pushed, causing him to fall, got it? "He Carefully Explained.

"B-but they Kissed"She Stutter Innocently.

"Sigh... It was an Accident, okay? "

"Hmm... O-okay! "She smiled.