Chapter 8

EDITED: JUNE 20,2020
.
So how are the edited chapters? Or should I say, new chapters? Is it okay? Does it need more improving? Did it became less funny? Tell me what you think :)
.
.
.
.
ENJOY!!
.
.
.
.
.
-Kakashi-

Making my downtown walking fas---
I mean, I'm currently escorting Tazuna and I to the front gates of Konoha, it's mostly a silent walk with a little conversation here and there. He was telling me how he should apologize to Mizuki, seeing that he made her cry and didn't expect that she had a rough life up until now. Maybe if he sobered up, then he could've thought on what he was supposed to say to the girl.

It honestly angered me a bit, but I eventually just ignored it since I know that Mizuki will be okay when the time is right. I'm just hoping that she wouldn't be too bummed out on this mission..... I wouldn't mind comforting and baby her though... Ahahaha.....she's just so cute, and so small and so precious and so------anyways....

Upon arriving I saw Sakura talking to Sasuke with a squeal, blabbering on and on. Sasuke just listened? Or ignored her as if he was getting impatient while waiting for someone.
Maybe Naruto?

" Seeing that the siblings are not here yet, we should wait for a few more minutes" I announced, joining my two students, Sasuke gave out a sigh then glared lightly at Tazuna. Who somewhat noticed it and glared back.

"Now, now, we don't want to fight now do we?" I shake off, smacking Sasuke's forehead, earning a tch and a protest from Sakura about something that I shouldn't hit her Sasuke. Ah yes, crushes...such a dangerous word.

A few more minutes passed by, Tazuna was already getting a little irritated from the fact that my students are not yet hear, the meeting was dismissed thirty minutes ago, and we prepared and arrived here twenty minutes ago. So basically Mizuki and Naruto are not late, we are just early.

"Tazuna-San, we just got here early" I noted to him with a smile, a grumble of incoherent words made its way out of his mouth.

"WE'RE HEEEERREEE!!!" A certain voice yell from a distance making all us look at the direction of the village. Naruto waved at us while Mizuki was hiding behind him.

Naruto gave us a closed eye grin while nearing us, Mizuki looked at us shyly then looked at the ground and up to me again. Giving her a smile, I motioned her to go to me, her face lighting up and jogs towards me happily.

Aweee who wouldn't love her? She's just so.... NSUDSJSISHSKU.... I think I just malfunctioned a bit.

She nears me and grabbed my vest tightly while staring up at me with her bright blue eyes. She really reminds me of Kushina-san, I gave her a smile then checked if everyone is here.

"What are you excited about? "Sakura asks, raising a brow at Naruto.

"This is our first time, being out of the village! "He cheerfully replies while standing beside me and his sister, holding her other hand.

"Am I seriously gonna Trust my life to these Brats? "Tazuna asked nervously while eyeing the two.

Even I'm worried about the two since they weren't really allowed to go out of the village, the Hokage was against this mission at first when the two left the office earlier but he somewhat approved, telling me to watch those two. Especially Mizuki since the Hokage said that there are times that she can zone out and get lost in the woods.

"They're strong enough to protect you, I assure you that. And I am a Jounin so I don't think that there'll be a problem in this mission" I reassured, placing my hand on top of Mizuki's head, who was still hiding behind me.