Chapter 79

Written: December 2, 2020

AH I just finished 3 major assessments  in a week and I think I deserve a 2 days break, right?

Right.

Here's a chapter! :)

¶×¶×¶×¶×¶×¶×¶×¶

-3rd Person-

"I heard they have this new marinade in their meat and it suddenly went booming" Shikamaru stated out as he read the menu of the barbecue place that they are currently in.

"But it's kinda pricey, I think it'll be worth it though" Kiba says with an excited smile as he scans the new menu, sharing it with Choji.

The three boys sists across Mizuki, Kakashi and Naruto as they talk about on what they should order. With Mizuki zoning out on the menu that she is currently looking, Naruto seemed to have noticed her zoned out sister.

He isn't quite sure if it's her usual zoning out or if something terrible happened with her meeting with Tsunade. Is she healed now? Will there be an operation? Multiple questions bombards his mind as his attention drifts to her small grail hands.

Noticing how she keeps on scratch the nailbed of her finger, causing it to bleed out due to the amount of friction being rubbed.

Naruto couldn't help but immediately taking a paper towel and sectlg dips it on the glass of water in front of him. Making sure that no one sees him, he gently takes Mizuki hand and wrapped the damped tissue around her bleeding right thumb, causing the red head to jump a little in surprise.

"Well, since it been a while since i last ate barbecue, I might as well treat you guys" Kakashi suddenly announces, causing the boys to look at him in admiration and Mizuki to sweat drop a little at her mentor's sudden decision.

"K-kakashi-sensei....you'll go broke..." She says with a nervous smile while holding the damped tissue that is around her bleeding thumb.

"Don't worry about it, as long as you're here then I'll pay for it" He replies with a soft closed smile, patting her soft red hair as he can feel the glare of the four boys.

"So if Mizuki wasn't here, the you're not treating us?!" Kiba exclaims out in a question while glaring at Kakashi.

Kakashi then looked at Kiba dead straight into his eyes, making the boy stop glaring and then quiet down, feeling a little intimidated by the mentor.

" Noope! Why would I? "He childishly says, earning a relieved sigh from the boy and a loud laugh from Naruto.

" Of course he won't! Only team 7, duh! " Naruto giggled, only for Kakashi to look at him straight in the eyes and then gave him a smile.

" Why would I treat you? Are you Mizuki? Do you have red hair? Are you my adorable little girl? No, right?" He shuts down with a smile, earning a glare from Naruto.

"That's so unfair!" Naruto whines while shaking his little sister to back him up.  Only for Mizuki to just smile back lightly, feeling very nauseous.

"O-Onii-chan...please don't shake me, I'm getting very dizzy...." She says with a nervous smile while softly grabbing his wrist to make him stop shaking her. This made Naruto, Shikamaru and Kakashi look at her worriwdly, their anxiety spiking up as they hear her statement.

" Ah, sorry sorry! Are you okay? Do you want cold water? That'll help you" Naruto offered with a soft smile, earning a small nod from Mizuki as she sighs a little then slowly leans back on Kakashi's upper forearm for support.

"Shall we order now? I've got a couple of coupons for discount" Shikamaru states out while pulling out a stack of coupons from his pouch, causing the young boys to deadpan at Shikamaru.