Chapter 33

EDITED: JULY 17, 2020
.
.
.
.
.
ENJOY!!

.
.
.

TWO WEEKS BEFORE THE FIGHT

-Mizuki-

A week have passed rather quickly, and within those weeks would be Onii-chan coming home with new bruises and scratches from training earning him a scold from me.

After the lunch I had with Sasuke-San he said that he'll be training non-stop so that means that he won't be going to see me for the rest of the month and wished me goodluck in training.

I have been adding and pouring Chakra on my weights for the past few days, feeling the heaviness of it already. It was starting to get difficult when I walk around so I thought that I should start running to places so that I could get myself used to the adding weight on my ankles.

I'm not really sure how much I weigh now but I'm pretty sure that it's very heavy seeing that one time, I jumped off a ledge and on a tree, the branches immediately snapped into pieces.

There were times that Onii-chan would suddenly try to pick me up but failed miserably since he would just topple down like a domino piece as I fall on top of him is a sitting manner with an innocent smile.

I haven't seen Sakura-san yet, after the third part of the Chuunin Examinations. I was trying to find her so that I could ask for her help on some things that's related to medicine since I found out that she's quite smart on herbs and medicines.

But after days of attempting to find her, I just gave up and decided to learn new things by myself in the hospital or the library.

Kakashi-sensei....hmm. There was a feeling that I was being followed, not in a very creepy way though but in a protective way?

I once caught him hiding behind a tree while I was ordering dango on a small shop. And when I saw him, he saw me.... And I looked at him.... And he looked at me.

We literally had a small confused staring contest before he waved at me and motioned me to Co tinue what I was doing, I was about to approach him but the old lady gave me my dangos and the next thing I knew he disappeared from the tree.

Kakashi-sensei can be weird sometimes but his weirdness is really funny and I can't really find it scary that he's trying to protect me from a far.

"Mizuki-chaaaaan, I'm hooomeee!" I hear Onii-chan sing cheerfully as I see him enter the house with a very cheerful look..... Way too cheerful.

"W-what did you do?" I asked him suspiciously while squinting my eyes at him with an accusing look.

"Nothing~" He sang then walked towards me on the bed then hugs me quickly with the same smile but this time it was twitching. His bandages slowly falling off of his arms and neck loosely.

"O-oh really?" I asked while crossing my arms on my chest with a raised brow as I watch him laugh nervously while scratching the back of his head.

"W-well you see----"

"I-is it something stupid?"

"No?.... Wait I'm not really sure---MIZUKI! PUT THAT PILLOW DOWN AND LET ME EXPLAIN!!" Onii-chan pleads while holding both of his bandaged arms in front of his face as a defence as he watch me grab the pillow beside me again.

"E-explain then before you s-sleep on the floor" I said in a threatening manner as I watch him sweat in bullets.

"Y-y-you see.... U-u-uh PervySagepushedmeoffthecliffsothatIcouldlearnonhowtosummon" He quickly says with his eyes tightly shut, making me raise a brow since I couldn't really understand what he just said.