Chapter 57

Written: October 2, 2020

I had to force myself to delete one original chapter since it became so irrelevant to the story 🤡🤡

Enjoy!

¶×¶×¶×¶×¶×¶

-3rd Person-

"Whoa, this place is empty" Naruto whispers to himself as he looks through the opened pull up door in front of him. Standing just by the entrance of the airship that Mizuki is currently held hostage in.

"Do you think there'll be soldiers or something?" Sakura wonders while  taking her first step on the metal gate that's laying on the ground.

((I legit have no clue on what the type of gate so bear with me😩✨))

"I doubt. Plus, it's way too quiet inside so I don't think that we'll have that much trouble on getting Mizuki" Kakashi says as he passes by Sakura, walking inside the unusually ginormous but empty airships.

"There might be some enemies there besides Kogaine, so make sure that you keep alert on you surroundings" He continues, leading the group quietly inside the ship.

With the figures slowly getting swallowed by the airship, the main gate suddenly pulls up and shuts itself close in a very loud way.

Both Naruto and Sakura couldn't help but jump in fright at the sudden loud back by the metal gate, with Sasuke and Kakashi remaining calm and collected  as the group continues to walk.

"Were they waiting?" Sakura asks outloud with a shiver as she looks back at the closed entrance, noticing how there were a lot  marks and gashes in the metal.

"No shit" Naruto replies with an eye roll at his teammate's very obvious question while looking around the unusually large airship.

It's dark, somewhat musky? Maybe eerie is the right word to describe the atmosphere right now, something what you would feel when you're all alone in a cemetery.

"You guys better be careful" Kakashi warns as they turn into a corner, suddenly hearing the engines slowly starting up with the loud clinking of metal.

With the group looking over the lower engines of the ship as they pass by, they turn to another corner to see a single person standing at the very end of the room.

A woman with large green hair, almost snake like with a pair of red glowing eyes. Her sculpted curvy silhouette just stood there with her right hand twirling his hair.

"You came later than we expected" She starts with a light chuckle, sounding melodic to the point that you might think of her as a passerby or an innocent person.

Her figure coming closer to the group with her heels clacking on the metal floor, the sound of her heels hitting the floor echoes through the ship. Almost lile she's the only person in there.

"OI! Where the hell is my sister!!" Naruto screams out both in fear and anger, taking a small step back as he watch the woman walk closer to them.

"Boss says that all of you can just got to the main Navigation room" She simply says, calming both Sakura and Naruto. That feeling didn't last long as the woman hold up one finger in front of her.

"But.... I want to have some fun to, you know?" She says with a sad tone while caressing her own cheek with her right hand.

"So, what are you trying to say?" Kakashi sternly asks, squinting his uncovered eye as he observes the strange woman's actions. Wondering if she'll attack them immediately or not.