Chapter 32

EDITED: JULY 16, 2020
.
.

ORAYT! I AM BACK AND READY TO UPDATE DAILY AGAIN!

.
.
.
And this is yet, another filler :> Since I don't really want to rush the storyline

.

ENJOY!!
.
.

-3rd Person-

"Mizukiii, wake up! It's already nine in the morning!" A certain brother exclaims as he gently shakes his little sister awake from her sleep with a grin plastered on his face.

Hearing the Mizuki grunt in annoyance, she takes the small pillow beside her and threw it on Naruto's face with a ghostly smile. Hearing the whine of Naruto, she rolled her eyes then slowly sat up from the bed with a really bad bed hair.

"You look like someone dropped a bomb on your hair and exploded" Naruto says with a smile, only for Mizuki to puff out her cheeks with a playful glare to her brother.

"T-that's mean" She says while crossing both her arms while looking away from him in a very petty manner.

"EHH? But it's true! Your hair looks like a bird's nest!" He continued to playfully argue back as he stands up from the floor that he fell on with the same grin on his face. Happy that  she's acting normal and all.

Yesterday, Naruto have visited his grandfather to ask him if bruises can suddenly form without the skin being physically damaged. Hiruzen told him it was almost impossible for that to happen.

Leaving the office with no information about the sudden bruising of Mizuki, he went to Jiraiya to continue his training.

He was happy that Mizuki was able to visit him while he was under the waterfalls, but what he noticed that she got a bit heavier causing the two of them to fall off the platform since Mizuki jumped on his back.... forgetting that she's wearing her new Chakra weights on her ankles.

Kind of worried for her though since she doesn't really have a strong appearance and she passed the third part of the exam. Noticing that she hasn't been training or anything made him a little scared, imagining how she'll get hurt by her opponent in the final tournament which will be held in the next month.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Oh! Can you also do something about my burns and scratches?" Naruto suddenly asked while  pointing at his arms, legs and back. He was shirtless by the way.

"Y-yeah...." Mizuki says with a nod before reaching onto her bag which is placed by her feet and opened it, rummaging through the things inside while trying to find a certain pallet.

"Y-you should really try and b-be careful when training, O-onii-chan...." She says with a frown as she she rubs her medicine coated fingers on the bright red burns on his forearm.

"But I can't help it thooo ugh! No pain no gain , Mizuki-chaaaan! How can I become a Hokage and how Can I protect you if I don't train hard hmm?" He says with a hum as he watch his sister apply the medicine on his cuts, feeling the cooling sensation on the spots that she have applied.

" I-I know, I just want you to be more careful O-onii-chan. It's not that I'll be here to t-treat you all the time in the future" She says with the same frown, rubbing her hand on the cut on his whiskered cheeks.

"Eh? What do you mean about that? We'll always be together!" He exclaims with a confused look on his sister, wondering why she suddenly thought of those things.

"M-maybe not now O-onii-chan, but in the future....when we grow up into adults. B-both of us will be busy achieving our o-own dreams and there will b-be times that w-we won't be together as much....especially when you b-become a Hokage"