Chapter 43

WRITTEN: AUGUST 7, 2020

.
.
.
.
.
.

¶×¶×¶×¶×¶×¶

-3rd Person-

The slowly starts to rise from the horizon with the animals inside the forest, starts to wake up one by one as another morning starts.

With the whole team and Kogaine still asleep on the ground inside their sleeping bags, the campfire that they created the night before, sizzles as it burns out just in time, leaving ashes and charcoal.

It was a very exhausting night for the team, especially when a bear suddenly appears out of no where and decided to chase the poor red head and the client that they were supposed to protect for the next two weeks.

It probably traumatized Mizuki for the rest of her life, also probably not going anywhere near the bushes sooner or later.

Kakashi and Sasuke being the only people who can be trusted and can actually function probably on any type of situations, whether good or bad. They were able to scare the bear of with their fire technique.

After scaring the animal off, the two sharingan users had to set up traps. Just incase that the bear DID come back and probably rip them all into shreds.

Mizuki literally sat by the campfire, crying her eyes out saying that she'll never try and pet a baby bear ever again without the mama being ther-------

Now we know the reason why there was a bear in the first place......

While crying, both Naruto and Sasuke couldn't help but scold her, telling her to stop being so attracted to animals.... Making her cry more, earning a very annoyed look from Sakura.

Back to the Present:

A certain Red head flutters her tired sleepy eyes open after feeling a small wiggle and movement on top of her.

Her eyes immediately greeting the morning sky, not too bright yet since the sun is still rising. The sky still painted in bright orange and blue.

Groaning out a little while rubbing both of her eyes with her forearm, she  let's out a small whine as she stretch her limbs out with both her eyes shut.

This is her first time to sleep outdoors with the team so she doesn't really know on what she will be expecting, it kind of scares her but a hidden thrill hides behind her anxious mind.

Letting out a very deep sigh after her stretching wake up session, her eyes landed on her chest..... Meeting a pair of black Beady eyes.....

Ahhh I'm probably dreaming..... She thinks to herself as she continues to tiredly stare at the creature on top of her chest with a blank thought.

Hmmmmm a snake wouldn't just stare at me.... Aha ha ha, so that means it's just a dream....

She thought with a very dumb laugh escaping her lips then layed her head back down on her sling bag that she used as a pillow.

Hmmm, yeah.... A snake... a bright blue snake that's probably gonna kill me when I don't move sooner...

... Wait

Her eyes snaps open widely then quickly looks back kn the creature that's on top of her chest, seeing that it was closer to her now.

The Beady black eyes of it slowly blinks at her with a his.

"Ssss" It hissed, looking like the snake was giving her a smile....more like it's greeting her a good morning.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.