Chapter 11

EDITED : JUNE 21, 2020
.
.
I just realized that I have 150+ chapters to edit :')
.
.
.
And keep up with the comments! Literally my only motivation right now :' >
.
.

ENJOY!!!!!
.
.
.
.
.

-Mizuki-

Squinting my eyes open slowly, the sunlight hitting my pupils making it dilate a bit. It was early in the morning, I could hear the chirps of the birds in the forest. Cold breeze entering the room through the opened window still just beside us.

I wiggled myself a bit only feel Onii-chan tighten his hug around me, luckily his arm wasn't near my wound. A few seconds of wiggling later, I just gave up and relaxed my body.

Turning my head a bit and saw Kakashi-sensei just reading his orange book near us while  Sasuke-San was beside him sleeping, Sakura-san was on the other side of the room sleeping.

" O-Onii-chan.....wake up" I whispered while nudging his stomach, only receiving a groan from him while he tightens his arm around me.

Apparently, Kakashi-sensei heard me then stood up from his position and slowly walked towards me with a smile.

"Good Morning" He greets in a whisper. I raised both my hands towards him, motioning him to come save me and pick me up since I can't really move my legs right now.

He chuckles a bit, moving Onii-chan's arm away from and picks me up. I positioned myself his arm supporting my butt and back. I looked down and saw Onii-chan's pulling my pillow into a hug, m in mbling about something.

"Had a good sleep?" He asks while carrying me out of the room, closing the door behind him.

" K-kinda...Onii-chan's hug was a-a bit too....tight" I sweat dropped, then roamed my hand on my wound, accidentally pressing it a bit too hard making me hiss a bit.

"I heard you guys running around the room last night, it was quite noisy" He stated  while staring at me, puffing my cheeks, I looked away with a scoff.

"O-Onii-chan finished all the berries last night...hmp" I muttered gloomily, I can feel an imaginary mushroom grow on top of my head.

He laughs a bit then started to make our way downstairs, being extra careful since he was carrying me.

"S-sensei...my stomach hurts... "I whimper in pain, as he set me down on the wooden chair behind the long brown table.

" It'll be alright, don't worry. You just need to rest for a while" He smiled, ruffling my bed hair. 

I heard a pair of footsteps approach me, causing the two of us to look at the direction. We saw the Lady that helped me yesterday with a smile.

"Well, good morning! How was your sleep? I hope you had a good one" She smiles, crouching down in front of me.

"I-I......U-uh..."I stutter in fright, making her smile a bit more wider if that's even possible

"Well, My name is Tsunami, Tazuna's Daughter"She introduced herself, stretching her hand out as a greeting. I shakily reached out my right hand to her and shook it.

"I-I... I'm Mi-Mizuki... "I stuttered, blushing in embarrassment. My face is red....bright red! Aha.. Ahaha.... Since when was it this hot? Wooooh....very hot.

" You're very shy! And adorable, hold on okay? I'll just prepare some breakfast for you, while the team is still asleep...how does eggs and tomato sound? Good right?" She smiled and pinched both of my cheeks  with a smile, she stands up and made her way to the kitchen.