Chapter 29

EDITED: JULY 6, 2020
.
.
.
.
Before you guys start!!

Mizuki didn't actually join the fight, but I wanted her to join this time in the remake since it'll be such a waste when she's been through the whole Orochimaru attack! :p

AND LET'S SAY SHINO IS FIGHTING SOMEONE ELSE!!!!

.
.
.
ENJOY!!

.
.
-Mizuki-

"Does anyone else wish to withdraw? Any injured?" The proctor asks all of us as we stand in rows, observing each and one of us.

"Sasuke-kun! Please Quit! I don't Like seeing you Get hurt even More! Please!! "Sakura-san Cried, Grabbing Sasuke-san's Arm Tightly as she beg for him to quit.

I Unconsciously Rolled my eyes.

Not even noticing my eye rolling, I feel something drip down on my nose. Raising my right hand and touch the unfamiliar liquid on my nose, I see crimson.

I raised a confused brow and ignored it, wiping it on my black shorts and continued to listen to the proctor. Not bothering to tell it to my brother or anyone else, then that means he'll make me withdraw.

I'm just a fox in a village doing alright, then I became a princess overnight~ Now I gotta figure out how to do it right, so much to learn and se--- ((Sofia the first theme))

Ku-chan

Up in the castle with my new family, in a school that's just for royalt---

KU-CHAAAAN!!!!

WHAT?! Did you have to interrupt my singing?!

What were you even singing?

....Sofia the first....

.... What?

....What do you want brat?

My nose started bleeding

That's cuz I'm still trying to get rid of the poison!

Oh....

Don't you dare join that figh----

They're announcing our opponents! Talk to you later!

You little shi----

I watch the big screen as I see Onii-chan being against with Kiba, Sakura-San against Ino-san.

I didn't really see who Shikamaru and Choji is up against since I was tall to Ku-chan, nor did I see Sasuke-san's

My name then pops up in the screen, making me look at it in anticipation as I see the other bar where I should know who my opponent is, shuffle random names.
.
.
.
.
.

MIZUKI VS. ZAKU

My eyes widens....not in fear, not at all. Feeling a small creepy smile form in my mouth as I look for Zaku in the crowd and see him shivering while holding his broken nose.

He sees me staring at him. I look at him with an innocent face.