Chapter 21

EDITED:  JUNE 28, 2020
.
.
.
.
Wow, I fixed 20 long chapters in 2 weeks
.
.
.
.
Enjoy!
.
.
.

-3rd Person-

Team 7 finally arrives on the third floor with not much trouble, making their way to the class where the written examination will be held.

Stopping infront of the entrance of the classroom, Mizuki stood there frozen in place as she looks through the door. Feeling intimidated by the stares of the other fellow Genins.

"Come on, Mizuki. We have to enter whether we like it or not" Sakura says, grabbing her teammate's wrist and pulls the frozen body through the door.

The moment the Red Head steps in, she could feel the thick atmosphere surrounding the classroom causing her to whimper a little while hiding behind Sakura and holding onto her shirt.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Sasuke!! Oh how I missed you so much!!" A certain blonde fangirl squeals, breaking the thick silent atmosphere.

Ino happily hugs the annoyed Uchiha with so much hearts emitting from her, making Sakura annoyed. Mizuki immediately lets go of her shirt, knowing that Sakura will not hesitate to fight Ino.

"Oi! Ino pig! Don't you dare touch Sasuke-kun like that!!" She exclaims in annoyance, her face reddening in frustration.

"Oh? Are you jealous, Bill board brow?" Ino taunts with a smirk, making her rival even more annoyed.

"Mizuki-Chan!!! "A voice cheers tackling the scared Mizuki into a hug, causing her to stumble her a bit, but luckily there was this white haired guy with round glasses to catch her a bit and pushed her back on her feet.

"Arf! "

"Ki-kiba!! A-Akamaru!! "She giggles as she hugs Kiba and Akamaru back happily, hugging them as if they haven't seen each other for a long time...even if they just had dinner together yesterday with the others.

Kiba really considers Mizuki as his little sister, he just always have the urge to run to her and tackling her on the ground happily. He would be willing enough to even get hurt just for her to not get hurt.

He even once got scolded by the Hokage for beating up some kids for bullying Mizuki. But he didn't mind, Naruto and him shares this mutual big brother vibe...along with Shikamaru and Choji.

Shikamaru is more of the mother of the group, constantly worrying about Mizuki's well being and would absolutely do anything to not make her cry or get hurt....about Kiba being scolded by the Hokage, Shikamaru was a part of that little disaster but he used his shadow technique so he won't get caught.

Shikamaru, Kiba and Choji would always barge inside the house of the siblings to mess with them. When Naruto gets in trouble, they would hang out with Mizuki and reassure her that her brother is okay.

This precious little friendship they had started when they were seven and Mizuki was five.

It was winter when Akamaru suddenly runs off to a direction where he heard a cry, Kiba, Shikamaru and Choji had to run after dog then ended up seeing Mizuki getting kicked around by some older girls.

And boy..... They did not hesitate to beat those mean girls up. #Equality.

Mizuki was literally bruised and bleeding and Naruto was not around. So the three had to take her to Ichiraku and cheer her up with Choji ordering a small warm bowl of ramen for her and Shikamaru tending her wounds....which was a bad idea since she cried loudly....way too loudly.