Chapter 67

Written: November 3, 2020

Tbh I'm just Speedrun ing the book now since I'm hyped to start the 2nd book already 😩

¶×¶×¶×¶×¶×¶

-Mizuki-

"D-dont talk to me....ever again..." I trail out as I stare at Sakura, as I see her try to approach me to probably apologize.

We decided to start walking again later this afternoon, since everything was so hectic. Onii-chan is currently just beside me, asleep since he was very tired since last night, not being able to sleep properly.

Kakashi-sensei was just beside us, dozing off as well along with Sasuke-San... I guess everyone was very tired...

I watch as Sakura hesitantly steps back as she was about to  try and talk to me again. This is probably the third time she tried in past two hours... I just couldn't forgive her the quickly... No one can!

"I'm really sorry...." She whispers in guilt as she looks down on the ground, fumbling with her hands as she slowly walks to the opposite side of the cave, away from us.

A pang of guilt hits me as I watch her sit down by herself, isolating herself away from us. Looking like she's about to cry, I couldn't help but frown at her.... I can't just forgive her that easily after her attempt to kill me in the cliff... It was just so inhumane.

Then I suddenly thought of what just happened two hours ago...remembering a strange new voice that suddenly appeared inside my head. Remembering how Ku-chan tried to make me not listen o that voice but for some reason, I suddenly had the urge to tell Sakura to hurt herself.... I could never say that to a pero, no matter how angry I am..

This was actually my first getting seriously angry to a person... It's not just the type of angry when I see Onii-chan go home with wounds, it was different. New. Thrilling?

Who was that voice? Why can't I hear her anymore? It made me so scared but at the same time, curious Onii-chan and Sasuke-San tried to explain on what just happened to me.

It was obvious that Onii-chan was scared of my new burst of emotions... I was and is still scared as well... Scared that I will suddenly wake up, not knowing that I have injured people without me knowing.

Sasuke-san looked so clam but it was obvious that he was scared and also fascinated at what just happened to me, curious as well but he didn't push or pry my privacy as he just made sure that I was doing okay while placing a bandaid on my forehead.

At that time, Kakashi-sensei was giving Sakura a heavy scolding. I could feel the disappointment and anger that he radiated while talking to her, looking as if he didn't have the choice but to send her to a man named.... Danzo? Or maybe Ibiki?

Who was that? Is he a nice guy? A bad one? Does he live in Konoha or in another village?

I'm not sure on what else I heard but he talked about how he'll be reporting it to the current Hokage...

The look on Sakura's face at that time was rather new to me, with the mention of the name she immediately begged to not send her there. It made me curious as well.... Why was she scared?

I watch as the fire crackles into small bits, watching the dancing flames as it hugs the charcoal wood, glowing in a bright hue of amber as it releases the shedding. It was calming but at the same time it was intimidating as well.

I look beside me and saw a snoring Onii-chan, his peaceful face rests just beside my thighs as he gently holds my left hand, looking like he doesn't plan to let go any sooner. It made me smile a little as I watch him to snore off to lala land, holding me like he would always do when one of us is asleep.