Chapter 37

EDITED: JULY 26, 2020
.
.
.
This was the time that I reached 20k readers 😭❤️
.
.
.

ENJOY!
.
.
.
.

-3rd Person -

"H-huh? How did that h-happen?!" A red head stutters out in surprise and fear. There she stands beside an unconscious Kakashi, who just arrived at the hospital a few hours ago.

Apparently he encountered an infamous group named 'Akatsuki' and their members Kisame and.... ITACHI.

From what Mizuki knows is that, Itachi is Sasuke's older brother who killed off the whole clan, leaving his younger brother alone in the pile of dead bodies.

Itachi apparently placed a very strong genjutsu on Kakashi, which made him end up in the hospital bed as we speak.

"Don't worry! We're going to find this very strong medic to break the Genjutsu!" Naruto says in a panicked pace as he tries to calm his little sister down, knowing how attached she is to their mentor, it isn't really the best for her to think of something negative while he is out cold.

The red head stayed silent as she continues to stare at the unconscious young adult with eyes filled with pickling tears.

"You can come with us if you want! It'll be easier if there's more of us finding the woman" Naruto cheers, reassuring the very anxious girl, making her look at him with doubt for a slight moment before nodding slowly as she looks back at Kakashi.

Mentally having an argument with herself and Kurama as she follows her brother out of the hospital room.

"Pervy Sage is probably just outside this hospital waiting for us or by the hot springs peeking at women, but I'm pretty sure he's outside" Naruto says with a shrug, limply raised her shoulders with a carefree look.

♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡

"OI! Brat, what's taking you so lon----Mizuki-Charan!!" Jiraiya cheers midway in his sentence as he spots a walking blob of red, walking behind Naruto quietly.

He gotta admit though, Mizuki has a really weak presence. Perfect to be an ANBU if he says so himself, but then remembered that the girl looks like she's about to cry when she hits a fly or even leave the birds that she just met.

That girl gets way too attached to people and things too easily.

Mizuki looks up at Jiraiya with an innocent look, making him almost Coo at her but then her gaze hardened.

"Eh?" Jiraiya sweat drops as he watch Mizuki glare at him then looks away with a scoff.

"Awwe come on!! I only pushed your brother off the cliff so that he'll learn how to summon!" Jiraiya whines childishly trying to reason out with the younger Uzumaki.

"You did this to yourself" Naruto deadpan as he watch Jiraiya trying to fix his already ruined image in front of Mizuki, who is looking like a spoiled brat who didn't get the right shade of color on her new iPhone.

Jiraiya let's out a very defeated sigh, seeing like there's no chance to change Mizuki's thoughts about him being a good guy.

Not gonna lie but.... Mizuki is lowkey enjoying teasing Jiraiya, not like Jiraiya knows that Mizuki already forgave him or anything, but he's just really fun to be around with.

"sigh.... Alright let's go, the day is still young! Let's go find that stupid Boobs MacKenzie!" Jiraiya says with a victorious laugh, causing Mizuki to look at him curiously.