Chapter 12

EDITED: JUNE 23, 2020.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ENJOY!!
.
.
.
.

-Mizuki-

I didn't really know what happened after Kakashi-sensei told me to rest...maybe I slept throughout the whole afternoon and night? Since I just woke up, back on my futon.

Onii-chan wasn't beside me though, I wonder why? Did he wake up early to train? I can't really think of any other reason than that since Onii-chan wouldn't really leave me alone for a long time.

I blink both my eyes a bit before attempting to sit up from my futon, wincing in the process. My wound was getting better if I say so myself.
Kind of weird though since it heals really quick, comparing it to other people where it would take them more than a week to heal.

Grandpa told me that I just have a strong body! It's not like that I don't believe him but looking at the mirror staring at my scrawny body? Does that look like a strong body to you? I'm really thin, not the point that I look malnourished or anything but I'm a very light weight person.....and short.

Finally sitting up straight, I heard pages folding beside me. There sat my sensei near me reading that mysterious orange book. I've got to ask Grandpa about that book! There are a few words that I couldn't understand, maybe he'll explain it to me!

"G-good morning...." I greeted awkwardly at Kakashi-sensei, who looked up from his book then to me with a smile. Immediately closing the book and places it back inside his side pocket.

Scanning the room a bit, it was messy. There were clothes and bags everywhere. It seems like Kakashi-sensei was waiting for me to wake up since Sakura-San and Sasuke-San are not in the room anymore.

Checking  the clock that's attached on the wall in front of me, it's still very early in the morning, it's still dawn. Looking over the opened window as saw the deep orange and purple sky, the sun was still hiding behind the mountains.

"Good morning, Mizuki" Kakashi-sensei greets back then ruffles my hair, he then helps me stand up slowly by supporting my back.

"Up...we go" He says pushing me a bit so that I can finally stand properly. Reaching out my hand to hold onto his best for support, he starts to walk slowly to the door, me trailing behind.

" Both Sakura and Sasuke are awake, just waiting downstairs for breakfast" He informed as we exit the room and went towards the stairs.

"W-what about Onii-chan?" I asked wondering why my brother wasn't with Sakura-San and Sasuke-San.

"Your brother didn't really come back last night, he probably stayed outside all night trying to complete the task" He explained, lifting me a bit so that we can both clinb down the stairs without anyone getting hurt.

Reaching the last step of the staircase, the smell of fried eggs and meat trailing like a floating string

"Just In time! "Tsunami-san smiled as she placed the plate full of Fried Tomatoes.

Mhmm... My Favorite...

Looking around at the dining table, there were lots of food for this morning! Still steaming a bit since it just came from the stove maybe a few minutes ago.

Kakashi-sensei helped me a bit, pulling a chair out beside Sasuke-San and in front of Sakura-San.

"G-good morning" I greeted them with a smile then sat down on the wooden chair. Hearing a small greeting from Sasuke-San quietly, almost mumbling it and a nod from Sakura-San.