Chapter 59

Written: October 16, 2020

¶×¶×¶×¶×¶

-Kakashi-

"Naruto, get your sister away from this place and make sure that both of you will be safe" I instructed him, glancing at Mizuki's bleeding nose and forehead.

It was obvious that one more hit then her nose would have been completely broken.... Very dark purplish green bruise immediately forms on the side of her forehead and also in the nose area, on her lips as well. It was badly cut.

Seeing him nod quickly, he rushes out toward the corridor. Leaving me with this....man.

"Leaving so soon? I haven't even offered you guys some tea and cookies!!" Kogaine cheers before immediately stopping and smacked his own head.

"Nononono, idiot...idiot! They should be killed--- no...annihilated! Better idea!!" He tells himself with a giggle before scratching his head like some lunatic before looking at me.

Taking a small step forward at him as I take out a kunai from my leg pouch and positioned myself, just incase he decides to attack me out of no where.

" Let's start with you! It'll be so much fun--- nonono... It'll be amazing to see your blood splatter on the floor! A masterpiece made by yours trul---- nonono..... Do you want so cookies? I have some in pantry! You can sit down on the couch while I go grab it----- nonono-----"

" OI, can you just make up your mind?" I ask him with a cautious voice, very confused as to why he's acting so....crazy? As if like he's talking to someone? Or maybe himself.

" Cookies! I'll give some cookies! Now stay r-right here and I'll go get it----" He cheers before suddenly launching towards me with a laugh, his constricted eyes staring right through me as he attempts to punch me head on.

"And then we'll have some tea! Oh oh! Then we can discuss about so many things!" He cheers again, dodging his kick as I feel a small breeze pass on top of my head as I duck down.

This...man is very strange....

"And we can talk about all the people we have met and killed! Doesn't that sound great?!" He cheers again with a laugh.

Suddenly an image of Rin pops out of my mind, giving me the same shocked look as I accidentally killed her a long time ago....

Not noticing Kogaine throw another punch and ends up hitting me on my right cheek and a kick on myleft, causing me to crash on the floor. Feeling as if all the air in my lungs was knocked off of me from the sudden impact and damage.

"Ohoho! You met someone and killed as well!? That's so cool! Tell me! Tell me! Who's that lucky person?!" He cheers again with a laugh, kicking me down again on metal surface as I try to get up and stand back on my feet.

A bitter feeling suddenly creeps up to me, remembering how miserable I felt that day after killing my own teammate....

I look back up at Kogaine to see him standing infront of me, looking down at me with this...excited look.

Quickly propped my self in a squat, I swim my right leg  toward his ankles, causing him to trip and fa down on the ground with face first. Hearing him whine and groan in response.

"You fucking bitch, that fucking hurts!" He exclaims out in anger as he looks at me with a menacing glare, surprising me with the sudden switch of attitude.

"But oh well! We make mistakes! I forgive you!" He cheers out again as he quickly jumps up on his feet and swats his clothes to get rid of the dusts.