Chapter 19

EDITED : JUNE 27, 2020
.
.
.

Kankuro used to be such a jerk on his first encounter so, please do understand on why I made him do that to Mizuki.

.
.
.
.
ENJOY!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
-3rd Person- 

Morning came by quickly, with Mizuki panicking when she woke up under an unfamiliar roof causing her to stumble and fall off the couch.

Which is where Sasuke is currently sleeping, falling on top of him with a groan. Mizuki rolled out and bowed to him repeatedly while apologizing...repeatedly.

What a way of waking up right? Imagine just sleeping peacefully and suddenly someone falls on top of you harshly. Not like Mizuki is heavy or something but it actually gave Sasuke a mini heart attack.

Ahh yes. What a peaceful morning.

Mizuki volunteered to make breakfast as a thank you for letting her stay for the night, Sasuke wasn't even able to say something in return which made the younger Uzumaki take it as an okay then went to the small kitchen that is connected to his living room.

The Uchiha just sighed, knowing that she won't take no as an answer and quickly told her that he will just go buy something. And that something was a toothbrush for the girl.

It didn't ry take long for Mizuki to make a simple breakfast that consist of eggs, bacon, sausage, tomatoes and rice.

The two quickly ate and left the house to go to the meeting place that their mentor told them to go to. They were running a little late, since there wasn't any alarm.

Mizuki being a bit forgetful, she left Sasuke's home still wearing his old clothes which earned her a flick on the forehead by the Uchiha for being forgetful. Telling her that he'll just give it back to her the next time they meet.

On their way to the meeting place, they bumped into Kakashi who was walking around like there weren't any meetings. The two sweat dropped a bit when they saw him acting all giddy and cheerful.

"D-do you think something g-great happened to him?" Mizuki whispers while she tugs Sasuke's shirt for him to bend down a little so she could reach his ear.

"I'm betting he found a great book and bought it on the sale section" He whispers back, playing along with Mizuki's action. Nudging her side causing her to giggle at his sentence, the boy smiles then looks at their flowery mentor.

Kakashi seems to have noticed the two whispering from a far and made his way to them, clearing his throat a bit and straightening his posture.

Yes. He did find a very good book on the sale section that's why he was so happy.

"OHH? What are my two students doing here instead of waiting for me in the meeting place?" He wonders while wiggling his brows, he had his other eye uncovered for today.

"Oh? What is our mentor doing here acting so happy when he got out of the book store, when he's supposed to meet his students in the meeting place?" Sasuke retorts back with a taunting smirk.

The Red head stares back and forth on Kakashi and Sasuke as she watch the both of them exchange sentences....which is slowly turning into insults.

" Oh? I have more important things to take care of since I'm a jounin, you little Genin" Kakashi retorts back while smiling at Sasuke.

"Oh? You mean go read that perverted book so you could jack of-----"

"Okay okay okay , stop. Mizuki is listening" Kakashi sighs in defeat, raising both of his hands as a sign of surrender making Sasuke smirk in victory.